Lounge By sugarshack Updated 11 Jul 2008 , 3:05pm by sarahpierce

sugarshack Posted 9 Jul 2008 , 11:49pm
post #1 of 9

Anybody got them?

Do they work?

8 replies
charlieinMO Posted 9 Jul 2008 , 11:51pm
post #2 of 9

Are these the ones that you can see the coils in the heals of the shoes? If so, a friend of mine bought some and she said it was a little hard to get used to "balancing" in them and they made her calves hurt some. Also, she had a bad knee and it didn't help that. She didn't wear them long so I don't know if she even gave them enough time. I did read some for her before she bought them and a lot of people really liked them.

rezzygirl Posted 10 Jul 2008 , 1:55am
post #3 of 9

I just had to look that up! Never heard of it until now. They look interesting. Weird, but interesting. I found this link:
http://www.zcoil.com/

sugarshack Posted 10 Jul 2008 , 2:08am
post #4 of 9

i tried them on today and yes they are wrid and do feel awkward.

I do think there is a period of time you have to give them as your body "relaigns".

or it could just be scam, BS

200 bucks, so i wanted to hear from ohers before I paid that. they do service them for the life of the shoe though.

I am not sure whetehr to try them or not; that is a lot of money.

kaseynh Posted 10 Jul 2008 , 2:20am
post #5 of 9

My mother, 80 years old, tried a pair a couple of years ago. She really liked them at first but had to stop wearing them as she would forget about the coils and get them caught on things like chair rungs. icon_surprised.gif

sugarshack Posted 10 Jul 2008 , 2:21am
post #6 of 9

yikes!

i am not sure if i belive in them or not

but i am leaning to trying them

Amia Posted 10 Jul 2008 , 4:28pm
post #7 of 9

My grandpa wears them and he loves them!

sugarshack Posted 10 Jul 2008 , 5:02pm
post #8 of 9

Thanks!

sarahpierce Posted 11 Jul 2008 , 3:05pm
post #9 of 9

Those are crazy looking! They look like something from Dr.Seuss. The commercial reminds me of the fake ones from SNL. And did you see all the warnings about hazards of falling? I would hate to be carrying a $500 cake wearing those and trip. icon_cry.gif I think I'll stick with Dr.Scholls, and foot rubs from my DH. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%