What Flavors Do You Offer?

Business By jl5949 Updated 9 Jul 2008 , 10:26pm by indydebi

jl5949 Posted 9 Jul 2008 , 2:35pm
post #1 of 7

I was just wondering what cake flavors do you offer? Do you have a set menu or do you just make what the customer wants?

6 replies
cakedout Posted 9 Jul 2008 , 7:01pm
post #2 of 7

I have a list of cake flavors and a list of fillings. the customer may choose whatever combination they want. In my brochure I do have a list of "favorites" to give the customer an idea of flavor combinations.

I've rarely made a special request cake flavor. Mainly because I didn't have the time to be playing around with a new recipe.

fondantgrl Posted 9 Jul 2008 , 7:17pm
post #3 of 7

I made some Rose Water this past week-end .. I have yet to try that on cake as a flavor.

mayra Posted 9 Jul 2008 , 7:32pm
post #4 of 7

I have a set menu. Its just the basic flavors. As far as fillings, my customers usually ask for buttercream but I would love to learn some new recipes for fillings if any one is nice enough to share with me icon_lol.gif

Red Velvet

AllCakedOut Posted 9 Jul 2008 , 7:38pm
post #5 of 7

I have a set menu, but also advertise the abiloty to take special requests. I've had a few really cool requests!

Swede-cakes Posted 9 Jul 2008 , 10:25pm
post #6 of 7

I had one birthday cake order (for an adult) that was an orange-pistachio and they chose cream cheese/BC filling and icing. Since I had a few cake scraps from leveling a layer, I made my own "cake whoopie pie" just to try the combo. It was really good!

indydebi Posted 9 Jul 2008 , 10:26pm
post #7 of 7

Bride: "What flavors do you do?"
Debi: "If I can get it from my supplier or make it, then you can have it. What flavors were you looking for? If I can't make, I'll be the first to tell you." icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%