Help! Baby Shower Cake Ideas!

Decorating By lizadams Updated 9 Jul 2008 , 8:00pm by ThreeDGirlie

lizadams Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lizadams Posted 9 Jul 2008 , 2:44am
post #1 of 6

Hi, can anyone help me with ideas. I am doing a baby shower cake and the customer wants frankies firetruck, which is a water hyrant, firetruck, and fire dog theme for 100 people. I am not sure what to do. I thought about doing a firetruck, dog, and fire hyrant but I am not sure how to make it look more for a baby not for a kid or adult. Can anyone help me outthere with any ideas, you may have?? thanks a lot to anyone who replies!!
liz with Denasdelights

5 replies
diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sarahpierce Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sarahpierce Posted 9 Jul 2008 , 3:05pm
post #3 of 6

Maybe do a lighter red, and make the dog a puppy. You could also use baby blue for the water. Make the fireman a baby- with a diaper and a fire helmet on. The firetruck can be rounder and chubby instead of sharp angles ( if that makes sense). Good luck, i'm sure it will look great! icon_biggrin.gif

sarahpierce Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sarahpierce Posted 9 Jul 2008 , 3:05pm
post #4 of 6

Maybe do a lighter red, and make the dog a puppy. You could also use baby blue for the water. Make the fireman a baby- with a diaper and a fire helmet on. The firetruck can be rounder and chubby instead of sharp angles ( if that makes sense). Good luck, i'm sure it will look great! icon_biggrin.gif

lizadams Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lizadams Posted 9 Jul 2008 , 7:45pm
post #5 of 6

icon_smile.gif Hey thanks for your ideas. Those are some of the ideas I was thinking too. Thanks again!,liz with Denasdelights icon_biggrin.gif

ThreeDGirlie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ThreeDGirlie Posted 9 Jul 2008 , 8:00pm
post #6 of 6

Look at the dalmation and the firetruck on the Fisher Price Little People site. They will probably be more "baby" than that crib set, but still fit in the theme...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%