Just Went On A Shopping Spree! I Am Gonna Be In Trouble! :d

Decorating By yayadesigns Updated 9 Jul 2008 , 12:59am by danijus

yayadesigns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yayadesigns Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 9:53pm
post #1 of 5

I just spent over $150 between global sugar art, ebay & some other pastry site..mostly buying tips & cutters. icon_biggrin.gif My hubby is not gonna be very happy! icon_mad.gif Oh well, I sure will be when I get all of my packages. thumbs_up.gif I am really anxious to get all of my stuff too. I bought some really cool specialty decorating tips that I have never seen before (ok, if/when I actually put them to use will be another story..but they looked so cool). And all of this started trying to find one particular tip for this flower I am trying to pipe!

Happy Tuesday!

Jen

4 replies
butterflywings Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
butterflywings Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 10:06pm
post #2 of 5

i love new toys! i'm waiting on a package to arrive tomorrow and i'm jumping with excitement just to see on the tracking site that it's in my state today! LOL

jessfmaldonado Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jessfmaldonado Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 10:16pm
post #3 of 5

Oh my goodness do I get in trouble EVERY time I need to buy something. My DH gets so upset with me. He really doesn't understand that I need tools just like he does with his job!! ( He's a mechanic). I just ordered some stuff from Jennifer Dontz, and he almost fell over. I didn't order even a quarter of what I need. lol. I told him I am saving on shipping since I am taking her class!!! hehe. Still doesn't understand. Uhhhh, I guess I will just be having to do "favors" for him for the rest of my life as long as I am in this field!!!!! hehe. icon_wink.gif . Then he will get over it icon_twisted.gif

jessfmaldonado Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jessfmaldonado Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 10:19pm
post #4 of 5

Oh my goodness do I get in trouble EVERY time I need to buy something. My DH gets so upset with me. He really doesn't understand that I need tools just like he does with his job!! ( He's a mechanic). I just ordered a some stuff from Jennifer Dontz, and he almost fell over. I didn't order even a quarter of what I need. lol. I told him I am saving on shipping since I am taking her class!!! hehe. Still doesn't understand. Uhhhh, I guess I will just be having to do "favors" for the rest of my life as long as I am in this field!!!!! hehe. icon_wink.gif . Then he will get over it icon_twisted.gif

danijus Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
danijus Posted 9 Jul 2008 , 12:59am
post #5 of 5

I spent lots too. Just ordered my first edible image printer. As if that wasn't expensive enough I also ordered a pasta roller for my kitchenaid. Then today I found a cake supply store in my area that I never knew existed. My husband is going to take away my credit cards.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%