Big Brother 10 Is Almost Here!

Lounge By michellenj Updated 19 Sep 2008 , 8:13pm by Ironbaker

lisad1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lisad1 Posted 11 Sep 2008 , 12:22pm
post #301 of 333

part 2 of hoh is complete now...i can't remember this next part...can only dan and the winner of 2 play in part 3?

michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 11 Sep 2008 , 12:43pm
post #302 of 333

Yes the winner of round 1 goes to the final comp w/ the winner of round 2.

<<<------Off to the spoiler sites

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 11 Sep 2008 , 1:53pm
post #303 of 333

And part 3 is usually done on the Live show (tonight). I think I'm actually going to restrain myself from looking today and wait for tonight.

We'll see how long this lasts. icon_lol.gif

lisad1 Posted 12 Sep 2008 , 2:25am
post #304 of 333

Well thank god Dan won hoh, i don't think Memphis would have taken him.
And I knew Dan would hold up his promise, and keep his alliance.

Poor Jerry, his last horrah! icon_cry.gif He did do himself proud (kind of)...he made it pretty far.

I think Memphis may have this...he didn't burn as many bridges, and I don't think the jury cared for his remark to Keesha, about fixing it.

melodyscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melodyscakes Posted 12 Sep 2008 , 4:04am
post #305 of 333

my dh didn't record BB tonight, or recorded it but only for a few minutes...grrr

I'll have to read the spoiler sites.

what comment did Memphis make to Keesha about fixing it? and how did the Jury find out what his comment was?

michellenj Posted 12 Sep 2008 , 12:46pm
post #306 of 333

Yes, what was the comment? I missed it b/c I was working on a report for work. I did see most of the show. Poor Jerry, I felt bad for him when he was evicted. Wiping his tears away on the couch w/ Julie. icon_cry.gif

Now is when the live feeds get excruciatingly boring.

Alrighty, I'm ready for AR and Survivor!

butternut Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
butternut Posted 12 Sep 2008 , 12:52pm
post #307 of 333

I believe that the comment that you are referring to was when Keesha was leaving the house, Dan told her that he had taken Michele with him on his luxury trip and then as she was going out the door he said to her "finish it" meaning to convince Michele as well as the other people on the jury to vote for him to win.

melodyscakes Posted 12 Sep 2008 , 1:17pm
post #308 of 333

thank you butternut.

I do feel bad for Jerry. Glad he didn't win, but feel bad for the old guy.

I think Dan will win. He deserves it, he played so smart!
and he was entertaining. I say again, I think Dan is the smartest player ever on BB.

melody

butternut Posted 12 Sep 2008 , 1:28pm
post #309 of 333

Maybe enough people will text for Jerry to win the 25,000.00. For those who didn't see the show last night, viewers can text who they would like to see win 25,000.00.

Ironbaker Posted 12 Sep 2008 , 2:04pm
post #310 of 333

You can vote on the CBS site as well. I did felt bad for Jerry too, knowing this was his last big thing and especially when that lone tear fell down his cheek. But I can't bring myself to vote for him. I still think of the way he treated people in the house and just can't do it. I voted for Renny. May throw Keesha a vote too.

I think Dan has this. I think most will see that Dan played a great game and everything he did was for strategic purposes. The only ones I don't think will vote for him are possibly April and Ollie but I am not positive on them either. Sometimes they surprise you. And who was it that said they believed Memphis floated? April? Ollie just may vote for Dan. I was surprised that he didn't say his biggest mistake was trusting Dan....he said it was letting his heart get in the game.

I am secretly hoping that one of those voted out but didn't make jury will bring up April/Ollie's sexin' up the house. icon_lol.gif

I wonder what Jerry's reaction to Dan going on the trip will be.

Michelle, you can watch the episodes on the CBS site.

I also wonder if Memphis would've taken Dan. I'd like to think he would've stuck by his true alliance but he's a sneaky something.

Marksgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marksgirl Posted 12 Sep 2008 , 3:46pm
post #311 of 333

Did you guys see when Jerry was changing his pants, you could see his underwear. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif For some reason I just find that so funny.

I can't stand Jerry, even the one little tear doesn't get to me. All I keep on thinking about was when he was so full of himself." Yelling your going home" Saying all the nasty things about Dan.

Ironbaker Posted 12 Sep 2008 , 6:35pm
post #312 of 333

I hear ya Marksgirl. That's what stops me from voting for him...he was still a big a**hole most of the time to so many people.

I found the underwear part funny too...just the fact that they'd show it. icon_lol.gif

sjmoral Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sjmoral Posted 12 Sep 2008 , 9:04pm
post #313 of 333

I go to this website and watch the episodes. They post them before cbs so when I miss one I go there.
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v15886913S3XTBKFf?rank=0&order=
Sheila

Ironbaker Posted 12 Sep 2008 , 9:21pm
post #314 of 333
melodyscakes Posted 12 Sep 2008 , 9:28pm
post #315 of 333

how many times can you vote?

I voted for Renny.

michellenj Posted 12 Sep 2008 , 10:07pm
post #316 of 333

I voted for Renny, too. DH said you can vote 8 times. They said it on the show (he said).

lisad1 Posted 13 Sep 2008 , 7:34am
post #317 of 333

butternut - thanks for the follow up. That was exactly what I was referring to!

ironbaker, it was April who said that Memphis has floated the whole game.

And I'm with you girls, I could have gone without seeing Jerry in his tighty whities!!

melodyscakes Posted 15 Sep 2008 , 3:34am
post #318 of 333

tonight's show was sooo boring!!!!!!!!
almost like they were given topics in order they had to discuss.

yawn.

can't wait til Sunday! so, who is going to win?

I think Dan is...hubby thinks Memphis is.

michellenj Posted 15 Sep 2008 , 12:53pm
post #319 of 333

The show last night was worthless. Memphis has terrible table manners! Did you notice how he held his forkwhen he was cutting his steak?

I thhink they did tell them to discuss each of the houseguests. I reminded me of Survivor when the remaining 2 or 3 people would review each person who had been voted off.

Oh! I saw the Real World/Road Rules challenge over the weekend, and it's "Survivor style" now. They dropped them off on an island without much food/booze, and they have to build a raft to get to another island where a chest of $300k is hidden.

Ironbaker Posted 15 Sep 2008 , 4:09pm
post #320 of 333

It also reminded me of the final days of Survivor. lol but I actually found it somewhat entertaining. I hoped all season that they'd show clips of the "swinm club" and it the scenes with Renny and Jerry were hilarious. She is so good with the impressions and he is a plum fool. icon_razz.gif

I can't wait to hear the jury questions. I still think Dan has it. I thought it was funny how Memphis was saying he would not rally against Dan and Dan goes on to say he's not above campaigning against Memphis. icon_lol.gif

michellenj Posted 16 Sep 2008 , 2:36pm
post #321 of 333

I was glad they showed Keesha's pitiful birthday party, and the big fight again. I had forgotten about all of that.

butternut Posted 16 Sep 2008 , 2:42pm
post #322 of 333

Yeah, that will certainly be a birthday that Keesha will never forget!

lisad1 Posted 17 Sep 2008 , 2:48am
post #323 of 333

party.gif Yeah, Dan's the man! party.gif

I was glad to see him win!!

Have to say I was glad for Keesha for being America's favorite!
Funny too, because when Julie said it was really close between the winner and runner up, I really would have thought it would be Renny!! Not Jerry! icon_surprised.gif I felt a little bad for him when he was saying this was the last hoorah for him, but not worth 25,000 in my opinion!!

Oh well, it all turned out well! It's been nice chatting with you all this season, and hope to talk again when Survivor Gabon starts!!

Ironbaker Posted 17 Sep 2008 , 2:57am
post #324 of 333

party.gif YAY DAN! party.gif

I think this is the first time in quite awhile (possibly since season 2 - Dr.Will) that I'm pleased with the winner.

I was also shocked that Jerry was runner-up to Keesha! People must've felt bad for the lone tear and "last hurrah" speech. I'm glad Keesha got it - eat dirt, April!

I was glad to see Brian and Steven call out Jerry and Manchelle on their behavior. You know Manchelle was steaming! And I'm so glad they said something about her and April talking about Keesha. Knock April down a peg or 5. You could see Ollie visibly deflate when they showed Dan being AP for that week. icon_lol.gif

As always, it's been a fun season ladies! So much better than the last one. Now what will we do during this week or so of waiting for Survivor and Amazing Race? icon_razz.gif BB is such an addiction...time to come off the high.

Marksgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marksgirl Posted 17 Sep 2008 , 11:28am
post #325 of 333

I so happy that Dan won. I can't believe Memphis didn't get a single vote.

I to was surprised that Jerry came second for the 25,000. I thought for sure Renny would get the money.

Well guys it has been fun.

michellenj Posted 17 Sep 2008 , 1:03pm
post #326 of 333

I'm surprised that Renny didn't get the $25k. AND I'm super glad that April didn't get it (not that I ever thought there was a chance). I think it was a great season!

Anyone watch the US version of Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares? It just started back up. But that is only one night a week...

Only 8 days till Survivor Gabon!

melodyscakes Posted 17 Sep 2008 , 3:19pm
post #327 of 333

wow, I thought Dan would win, but all the votes was cool!
I am also shocked that enough people voted for Jerry for him to come in 2nd. thought for sure Renny would get it, glad Keesha did. also very glad that Brian and Steven called Manchelle and Jerry on behavior...that was funny, you could see Manchelle the steam coming from her face!
all this has been said before...but I am so happy about the outcome!

survivor, here we come!

melody

missyek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
missyek Posted 17 Sep 2008 , 5:15pm
post #328 of 333

DAN IS THE MAN!!!!

You have done well, Daniel-son!! thumbs_up.gif

I am so happy that he won! I'm with you Iron, it has been a long time since they have actually picked a REAL player as a winner. And all the votes! That is awesome!!! I wondered what convinced April, Ollie and Michelle. And it was FANTASTIC that Brian and Steve called that group out. Now who is going to be the one living with themselves after this is over.... APRIL!!! I was disappointed that Renny did not at least get top 2 for the $25K. But glad that Keesha won over Jerry.

And now on to survivor! icon_biggrin.gif

tracycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tracycakes Posted 17 Sep 2008 , 7:09pm
post #329 of 333

I too was very glad that Dan won. I really thought Renny would at least come in second as favorite and totally shocked that Jerry did. My hubby thought it would have been hilarious if Brian or Steven had mentioned that they enjoyed watching April and Ollie on youtube - of course, it would have been edited out though.

lisad1 Posted 17 Sep 2008 , 7:20pm
post #330 of 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by tracycakes

My hubby thought it would have been hilarious if Brian or Steven had mentioned that they enjoyed watching April and Ollie on youtube - of course, it would have been edited out though.

That would have been priceless! April always acts like she had such great moral standing in the house...it would have been SWEET to see her reaction and response to that!! icon_wink.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%