Big Brother 10 Is Almost Here!

Lounge By michellenj Updated 19 Sep 2008 , 8:13pm by Ironbaker

michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 15 Aug 2008 , 12:58pm
post #151 of 333

Bye bye, Libra! I am so glad she is gone! Her house looked nice.

I want April and Jerry to be nominated. I think the house will self-destruct w/ the 2 of them trying to divide people and campaign for themselves.

BB needs to do away with the America's player thing. The first time they did it, it was dumb, and it's not any better this time. It screwed up Eric's game, and I like to see what they would do on their own. And everyone in the house knows he is AP, anyway, according to the feeds.

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 15 Aug 2008 , 2:11pm
post #152 of 333

They do know but the thing is, it's over. He was only AP for a week, right? It's funny that they know it's him but the reasonings they give are ridiculous.

The mud-slinging has already begun. April/Ollie are like caged animals.

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 15 Aug 2008 , 2:58pm
post #153 of 333

Yeah for Renny!!!!! I was so proud of her the way she took her key & all. She did it with grace & dignity! A true LA girl! Souther Belle! icon_smile.gif

I'm sure April & Ollie are sweating bullets! They looked like they were LOL!! I figure she'll put April up because she doesn't like her. She would be wise to put Ollie up too. Ollie has not done anything without ugly April telling him to. Henpecked! I have no idea what he sees in her.

I'm still rooting for Renny, Memphis, & Dan. I didn't like Memphis at 1st & I just love him now but I'm really wanting Renny to win!

I can't believe how everyone voted Libra out! I guess that was Manchelle's wishes? These people can't make any decisions on their own. That's crazy!

Yes, the AP is over. It was just for a week. Dan voted the way he wanted to last night. I hope it's over for good. It's stupid!

shivs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shivs Posted 15 Aug 2008 , 4:03pm
post #154 of 333

I LOVED Renny getting HOH !! Yes, she has more class than any of the other woman there. I want to see April leave so bad. She thinks Keesha does'nt like her because Aprils prettier than her?? Oh please.

I DID like how Libra reminded everyone (Jerry) that this is just a game.

tcturtleshell Posted 15 Aug 2008 , 4:50pm
post #155 of 333

Yeah, that was a good one on Renny's part. Did they show Jerry's face? I don't remember. He is such an ass.

Here we thought Renny was going to be the person who would go nuts on people & she's actually the calm, cool, collected one icon_smile.gif I hope the houseguests don't start seeing her as a threat. She'll be gone.

GOOOOOOOOOO RENNY!!!!!

Marksgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marksgirl Posted 15 Aug 2008 , 4:58pm
post #156 of 333

That just goes to show you...you never know about this game. I to hated Renny at first. But now I ljust ove her.

tcturtleshell...you and Renny got that LA blood running in you.

tracycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tracycakes Posted 15 Aug 2008 , 5:13pm
post #157 of 333

I was thrilled that Renny got HOH! I didn't like her at first either but I really do now. She calmed down, instead of being the crazy one, she became the "mom".

I thought she might put up April and Jerry but she really needs to put Ollie and April. They really need to be split up because Ollie is going to do whatever April wants. Can we say "whipped"? icon_lol.gif

michellenj Posted 15 Aug 2008 , 7:13pm
post #158 of 333

Last night dh made the comment that when Renny won HOH they acted classy, instead of being jerks and yelling "Screw you people" and stuff like that at the opposing side.

I've got to go read the spoilers.

Ironbaker Posted 15 Aug 2008 , 11:24pm
post #159 of 333

I noticed that too and I read them talking about it later (Keesha, Renny, Memphis, etc.) - how they reacted differently.

I've been reading up. Renny is making me nervous.

I don't think this is a spoiler since I doubt they put it on the show. April was talking today about being late for her period.

icon_eek.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_lol.gifthumbsdown.giftapedshut.gif

tcturtleshell Posted 16 Aug 2008 , 1:21am
post #160 of 333

Late for her period! Oh my gosh! Ollie's Dad is going to die! Boy that sure would make headlines ... Baby conceived in BB house! That's crazy!

Yeah me & Renny got that same LA blood & both have attitudes but we are ladies when we need to be! LOL!! icon_smile.gif

michellenj Posted 16 Aug 2008 , 1:55pm
post #161 of 333

Oh my lord. April is late. LOLOL! I am definitely off to the spoilers now!

michellenj Posted 16 Aug 2008 , 7:16pm
post #162 of 333

Noms are up, and they have picked players for the PoV comp.

tcturtleshell Posted 16 Aug 2008 , 11:02pm
post #163 of 333

Love, love the noms!! icon_smile.gif

Spoiler said April got her period. No BB baby. Thank goodness!

melodyscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melodyscakes Posted 17 Aug 2008 , 4:03am
post #164 of 333

ohhhh, noms..gotta go check that out!

melody

michellenj Posted 17 Aug 2008 , 1:09pm
post #165 of 333

PoV comp held and done. Very interesting who won. I wonder if anyone will be vetoed.

Ironbaker Posted 18 Aug 2008 , 2:21am
post #166 of 333

I'll have to live with the noms. I'd still like to see both Ollie and Ape up but oh well. I just want her to go and it's about as sure as Libra was last week.

Poor (NOT) Father Slime on slop again for another week. I really thought he was going to urp it all up. I don't think I could eat the crickets. Yuck.

Renny and her pictures was making me cry.

tcturtleshell Posted 18 Aug 2008 , 2:30am
post #167 of 333

My goodness I thought Renny was going to have a nervous break down when she saw her parents pictures. She had me tearing up too!

Go Manshelle for eating those crickets! She's tough. They better watch out for her. thumbs_up.gif

I'm wondering how things will change big time after the POV. If Jerry wins the POV then Ollie will for sure go up. OR do ya'll think Renny will put Memphis up? I think she'll make a huge mistake if she puts him up. If April wins do you think she'll keep it the same? If she uses it Ollie will go up. Hmmmm anxious to see the next show! Just to see how close her & Ollie really are.

Well I kinda liked Ollie tonight! He has a fear of birds as bad as me Tam!!!! I finally found something in common with him. Poor guy! Those crows would have had me indoors way before him! icon_sad.gif I wonder if that's how I look when a bird comes near me? It was hilarious! I guess that's why DH laughs at me all the time. icon_smile.gif

Ironbaker Posted 18 Aug 2008 , 3:34am
post #168 of 333

lo, It was pretty funny, poor Ollie. I loved how he was slithering against the wall back inside.

I already peeked, POV comp was yesterday. I'm so bad, I can't wait. I tried too. icon_lol.gif

Marksgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marksgirl Posted 18 Aug 2008 , 1:16pm
post #169 of 333

I thought I was going to pee my pants...its a bird.

I really wanted Renny to put up April & Ollie...but I will be happy to see Father Time go.

tcturtleshell Posted 18 Aug 2008 , 2:02pm
post #170 of 333

Maybe since Renny doesn't like April at all everyone will vote out April. I HOPE SO!! Then get Jerry out next week. They could put up with him 1 more week. LOL icon_smile.gif

tracycakes Posted 18 Aug 2008 , 4:16pm
post #171 of 333

I don't know why she didn't put up Ollie and April. They really need to be split up. But, if pov is used, she could put Ollie up then. Do they get in the house and completely FORGET how this game works?! LOL

tcturtleshell Posted 18 Aug 2008 , 6:01pm
post #172 of 333

I really do think they forget how the game works. That must be it. Libra told them to all vote the way they want & not the way the majority is voting. That's exactly what they need to do. If they all vote to keep April in the game they are screwing up big time. We'll see! I do like the people this time around but they are not playing the game very well. I think Dan is kicking butt with his acting! Go DAN!!

Ironbaker Posted 18 Aug 2008 , 7:21pm
post #173 of 333

I think they all know April needs to go, she is the target. It was obvious just from her reasoning at the nomination meeting.

melodyscakes Posted 18 Aug 2008 , 10:11pm
post #174 of 333

I really don't care who leaves April or father time.
maybe I'd like to see April out a bit more.
I peeked at the veto comp. because I'm so bad I can't wait....hehe pretty sure Karma is working. I'll say no more. icon_smile.gif

glad no bbb big brother baby. sheesh that is so stupid.
although it looked like Ollie would through her under the bus if needed. smile

melody

michellenj Posted 19 Aug 2008 , 2:16pm
post #175 of 333

Ollie really worries me. They are just letting him coast under the radar, and the next thing you know, he's in the final 2!

Ironbaker Posted 19 Aug 2008 , 4:44pm
post #176 of 333

yeah I think he is going to coast if they aren't careful, all it takes is him winning HoH. I wonder if Memphis would put him up if he got it?

melodyscakes Posted 19 Aug 2008 , 6:11pm
post #177 of 333

Ollie hasn't really mad a lot of enemies yet. I think he let April do all the talking/dirty work and he sits there looking like he doesn't know a thing. that may actually take him far.

tracycakes Posted 19 Aug 2008 , 7:55pm
post #178 of 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by melodyscakes

Ollie hasn't really mad a lot of enemies yet. I think he let April do all the talking/dirty work and he sits there looking like he doesn't know a thing. that may actually take him far.

I agree. He's letting April do all of his dirty work. Once she's gone (hopefully) he'll have to do his own work and his true colors will show then. He's going to have to start playing the game and the only game he's been playing is April.

lisad1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lisad1 Posted 20 Aug 2008 , 9:59am
post #179 of 333

Wow, last nights show should have been a no brainer...michelle and ollie will vote for Jerry, ....and to break up the couple, Keesha, Dan and Memphis would vote for April. Instead, he goes into this big thing about whether or not he should use the veto on Jerry and put up Ollie. As a teacher, simple math would have told him that wasn't necessary! Had to laugh when he went up to Renny's room and ran it past her. He started to chastise her a bit about trust, and she turned it on him and told him she trusted him to stick to the original vote! Too funny!!

Renny has also made a huge mistake this week. Don' t know if it was power or being paranoid, but she has alienated her alliance Big time! icon_rolleyes.gif

tcturtleshell Posted 20 Aug 2008 , 1:51pm
post #180 of 333

I really think Renny made a mistake too. I know she was doing what "she wanted to" but her alliance wanted something else. I would have went with them. No one seems to be using their brains but Dan & Memphis & maybe Michelle.

I don't care what Jerry said I would have never used the veto on him! I would have NEVER even let it cross my mind. He is what 75? He should have learned how to control his temper & hush his nasty mouth by now. He meant every word he said about Dan.

I don't know what Renny is up to. Maybe she's going to flip sides?? Go figure~

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%