Full Body Mickey Mouse Pan - Old Pan

Decorating By Pama2d Updated 15 Aug 2009 , 5:20am by 7yyrt

Pama2d Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pama2d Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 3:40am
post #1 of 10

Does anyone have a picture or directions for this pan? I saw another post regarding this pan, however I believe the thread was lost... there was nothing there when I opened it. If anyone has anything that might help, it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

9 replies
gateaux Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gateaux Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 3:59am
post #2 of 10

is it a wilton pan?

I know I have called them in the last and they have mailed me the instructions.

This was a few years ago and they said that they did not put all their pans on their website but that you could contact them and they would always mail you copies of the instructions.

Good Luck.

donnamarie0604 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
donnamarie0604 Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 4:25am
post #3 of 10

I found the instructions for you. I hope the link works. If not, just google "mickey mouse cake pan instructions" and it should be the first link that on your search results (direct from the wilton site).

Anyway...here's the link! Good luck. I actually did that mickey and it came out so cute!!

http://www.wilton.com/cake/shapedpans/pdf%5C2105%2D3601mickey%2Epdf

thumbs_up.gif

chassidyg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chassidyg Posted 5 May 2009 , 4:03pm
post #4 of 10

I know I didnt ask, but thank you! I got this one in a lot of pans I bought on Sunday & daughter Mickey is dying to make it!

goldenegg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
EyeCandy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
EyeCandy Posted 27 May 2009 , 3:57pm
post #6 of 10

Thanks for providing a link to the instructions! My in laws just brought down 3 Wilton cake pans for me, Mickey Mouse, He-Man and Cabbage Patch Kids. They are from 1983 and 84 and wanted to know if the instructions for this Mickey one are the same? Thanks!

goldenegg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
goldenegg Posted 27 May 2009 , 4:17pm
post #7 of 10

Which Mickey pan do you have? The one with the pencil? If you click on the link below they have free pan instruction downloads and they have some Mickey ones that the Wilton site doesn't have.

http://slice-heaven.com/store/show/FREE%20PAN%20INSTRUCTION

HTH! icon_biggrin.gif

EyeCandy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
EyeCandy Posted 27 May 2009 , 4:22pm
post #8 of 10

Just checked, and yes, I have the one with the giant pencil. Thanks so much for the link!!! icon_biggrin.gif

Celerystalker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Celerystalker Posted 14 Aug 2009 , 5:07pm
post #9 of 10

I can't view the link to the mickey with a pencil. I keep getting a "drawing error" in acrobat. Can someone post a picture here?

7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
7yyrt Posted 15 Aug 2009 , 5:20am
post #10 of 10

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%