Frog Cutter Or Mold

Decorating By Katie-Bug Updated 12 Jul 2008 , 12:54am by ibmoser

Katie-Bug Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 2:09am
post #1 of 8

I have a request for a baby shower cake that is to match the bedding. The bedding has a cute little from on it an I would like to find a cutter or mold so that I could incorperate it. Does anyone know of one?

7 replies
Kim_in_CajunCountry Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 2:57am
post #2 of 8

I'm not sure I understand what you need. I think you may have skipped a word? "The bedding has a cute little from on it ". Please rephrase and I'll see if I can help.

aliciaL_77 Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 5:29am
post #3 of 8

I think she meant frog not from icon_smile.gif

ibmoser Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 2:05pm
post #4 of 8

First Impressions Molds has a cute frog mold that I used a couple of years ago. I had some cute baby stuff, and she wanted frogs icon_lol.gif I actually molded the frogs and lily from those fruit-flavored Tootsie Rolls - the older brother loved 'em.
Not the largest molds, but they are frogs!

SugarBakerz Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 2:12pm
post #5 of 8

how big of a mold do you need? I have a frog chocolate mold I could let you in on. I never use it. I am trying to get rid of molds, or CK products has them too, when is the cake due... PM me and we can chat!

Katie-Bug Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 4:01pm
post #6 of 8

Thanks so much for the replys! I do like the last one on the page from first impressions, very cute!!

Thanks so much!! Now, I've just got to come up with a cake idea?? icon_confused.gif

Katie-Bug Posted 11 Jul 2008 , 9:05pm
post #7 of 8

I need the mold for July 20th, I just checked FIM's site and they are going to be closed for ICES so it wouldn't get here in time.

Anyone know anywhere else??

ibmoser Posted 12 Jul 2008 , 12:54am
post #8 of 8

Oh, bummer! Call Nic Lodge's store tomorrow - if they have it, they will mail it asap. Have no idea whether or not they will have the frog, but it is possible. ISAC is closed on Monday - be sure to call tomorrow (Saturday).

Quote by @%username% on %date%