Bags And Sticks For Cookies...

Baking By kjgjam22 Updated 8 Jul 2008 , 5:18pm by GeminiRJ

kjgjam22 Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 12:44am
post #1 of 3

Hi Guys,

Can you tell me where you buy the bags and sticks for your cookies and what kind of bags?


2 replies
robinscakes Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 12:49am
post #2 of 3

I buy the sticks for cookie bouquets in the grocery store (BBQ skewers), and I buy the bags and lollipop sticks at a cake supply place in my town. You can also get them at craft stores or party supply stores.

GeminiRJ Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 5:18pm
post #3 of 3

I buy the Wilton cookie sticks and the treat bags (can't remember the brand, but I know it isn't Wilton) at a local craft store. Stores like Michaels carry them, and I know that Wal-Mart used to. If there isn't any store close to you that stocks them, check on-line.

Quote by @%username% on %date%