Oaisis Shipping Experience?

Decorating By kymscakes Updated 8 Jul 2008 , 11:39am by leah_s

kymscakes Posted 7 Jul 2008 , 8:10pm
post #1 of 3

I ordered from oasis LAST sunday, june 29th. I got the emailed order confirmation the very next day, but nothing about shipping yet. I'm getting nervous, I ordered the SPS for a wedding for THIS friday. Any idea if it should take this long?

2 replies
tiggy2 Posted 7 Jul 2008 , 10:06pm
post #2 of 3

I ordered from them on June 14th and got an email confirmation on the 15th. I ordered the sps for a cake due July 6th. I hadn't heard anything from them by June 30th so I sent them an email and got no response. I finally got through to them via phone on July 2nd and was told they never received my order. I explained that I had received confirmation but was told that is automatic on internet orders. I informed them that I had sent an email requesting status on the order and never ghot a reply then the girl told me she found my email and my order. I askd why someone hadn't responsed to my email or shipped my order and she said they were going to. I told her to cancel order and I would order from Global Sugar Art. It shouldn't take that long to have something shipped. When I order from Global I have it within 5 days.

leah_s Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 11:39am
post #3 of 3

I will say that Global has some of the fastest shipping anywhere.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%