Cake Stand Needed

Decorating By kicky Updated 8 Jul 2008 , 11:58am by apetricek

kicky Posted 7 Jul 2008 , 12:09pm
post #1 of 8

Hi please can someone help me. I'm getting married and I've seen a few pictures i like of wedding cakes. All of which are 2 tiers american stack then the top tier on top of a single stand pillar.
I've seen acrylic ones for sale but the one's I have been looking at are metal.
It's got a disk at the bottom about 2-3 inches across then a slightly smaller one at the top with decorative metal pieces in between.
Has any one seen these for sale preferably on the web as I live in England.
Hope this makes sense.

Any help would be great.


7 replies
foxymomma521 Posted 7 Jul 2008 , 12:51pm
post #2 of 8

If you google cake separator a bunch will pop up. Here's one

foxymomma521 Posted 7 Jul 2008 , 1:11pm
post #3 of 8

Sorry! I was wrong, I thought "B" was what you were looking for, but then I looked closer... oops!

kicky Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 11:19am
post #4 of 8

Thanks, fab stand though.

Omicake Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 11:36am
post #5 of 8

Lindy Smith , from the UK , uses them and I'm not sure, but she may sell them or has in her website where you can get them there. Not sure this is it, but if not ,then Google her name and you'll find it.

MikeRowesHunny Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 11:42am
post #6 of 8

Lindy has gorgeous stands for sale, but they are pricey - £50+. Her website is: They are also made to order, so may not be in stock.

Omicake Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 11:46am
post #7 of 8

Just found her link to the satnds you're looking for:

apetricek Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 11:58am
post #8 of 8

First off did you try ebay? I know they have in the past had some on there, also sells them, don't know if the ship internationally though

Quote by @%username% on %date%