Tonedna...how To Calla Lily Video

Decorating By steffla Updated 7 Jul 2008 , 1:29pm by tonedna

steffla Posted 7 Jul 2008 , 4:08am
post #1 of 12

Could someone please help me find it???

Hi Edna, I visited your website tonight and loved it! Your work is beautiful and interesting. I did notice in your guestbook that many people commented about your video tutorial on making a calla lily and I would love to see it but can not seem to locate it.

11 replies
steffla Posted 7 Jul 2008 , 4:43am
post #2 of 12

anyone?????

indydebi Posted 7 Jul 2008 , 4:44am
post #3 of 12

How funny I see this thread! My 15-yr old daughter and I JUST finished watching all 4 of the videos. She has a link in her signature that will take you to her YouTube account where the videos are. (That's how we found them). It's a great video .... they make me think that I coudl actually make one of these things! We were BOTH fascinated !

mariela_ms Posted 7 Jul 2008 , 4:49am
post #4 of 12

Here it is!! It's a great video!

tonedna Posted 7 Jul 2008 , 4:54am
post #5 of 12

lol indydebi...
I did post a thread here on them..But like I didnt see this thread maybe you didn't see mine..Here is
the link to my homepage in UTUBE. There are 4 videos for the calla lillies and one on icing a cake..Hope you enjoy!
Edna icon_biggrin.gif

indydebi Posted 7 Jul 2008 , 5:05am
post #6 of 12

Edna, it was so funny. My daughter and I were at the part where you wrap the heart-cut-out on the pointed cup, and we were both confused on how that was going to be a flower. When you pulled the calla off of the cup and we saw the flower, we BOTH, at the same time, went "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" icon_lol.gif

I'm going to get the materials and my daughter is taking callas on as her summer project .... as a direct result of your videos!! thumbs_up.gif

steffla Posted 7 Jul 2008 , 5:07am
post #7 of 12

Thank you soooo much,. I cant wait to watch them!

tonedna Posted 7 Jul 2008 , 5:16am
post #8 of 12

Anytime! ..
Edna icon_smile.gif

Dru329 Posted 7 Jul 2008 , 6:03am
post #9 of 12

Thank you for the link!

Dru329 Posted 7 Jul 2008 , 6:03am
post #10 of 12

Thank you for the link!

littlecake Posted 7 Jul 2008 , 6:56am
post #11 of 12

Thanks for taking your time to do these for everyone.

Girlfriend....could you BE any prettier???

And I thought you were a little old lady...LOL...I guess I thought that because your cakes are soooo fab, i thought you had been doing this for 30 years or something....what a surprise!

tonedna Posted 7 Jul 2008 , 1:29pm
post #12 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlecake

Thanks for taking your time to do these for everyone.

Girlfriend....could you BE any prettier???

And I thought you were a little old lady...LOL...I guess I thought that because your cakes are soooo fab, i thought you had been doing this for 30 years or something....what a surprise!

lol..thanks.. I been doing it for 8 years..

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%