What Is It With Shoes? Educate Me, Plz!

Decorating By indydebi Updated 8 Jul 2008 , 10:04pm by butterflywings

BCo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BCo Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 3:40pm
post #61 of 64

Yummy - I'll be right there - scraps are my favorite!! it makes me feel less guilty b/c I'm not eating a WHOLE piece of several different cakes (although I have done that before- hey, I have a hard time making decisions so I just go for them all icon_lol.gif ) So if I eat the scraps then I just tell myself that I'm sure all those little scraps just added up to only one piece of cake!!!!

But cake balls are good too - I'm not picky!

loriemoms Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
loriemoms Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 3:49pm
post #62 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug

Quote:
Originally Posted by loriemoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bturpin

, I mean, where on earth do you find red, purple or emerald green water? (personally I think that is something that should have stayed in the 70's - 80's icon_lol.gif ) but I guess that's another thread!! icon_rolleyes.gif

Now does anyone have any cake for me to eat?

Brandie

I add a drop of food coloring to my water..grin

And yes, I have LOTS of cake! I just leveled a bunch of cakes and have all these humps...all kinds of flavors, lemon, chocolate chip, banana, carrot, spice, and I even made a white cake this week! Come on over!

do I see cake balls coming?

spice + carrot
chocolate chip + banana
lemon + white

THose do sound good! although I never have time to make cake balls anymore...so the humps usually go into the trash..

NikkiDoc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NikkiDoc Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 9:38pm
post #63 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by CakeDiva73

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiDoc

Those gross cakes (toilet, litter boxes, etc) and adult cakes would be weird too.

The toilet cake is just too much...I couldn't eat it. But the cat box cake - those are a riot. (I know, makes no sense....poop is poop). We made one and made the kittie logs out of crushed white cookies mixed with icing and blue candies and they were the hit of the party. People kept munching on them.

The flower pot cake is a popular one in my house too but I made one years ago for my daughter and all was well until my uncle put his cigarette out in it........I'm not kidding. icon_lol.gif

LOL. This got me thinking...when my sister and I were younger (preteen) my grandmother made a flowerpot cake, this was before any of us had ever seen/heard of flowerpot cakes. She had a "pretty pot with an artificial flower sitting in the middle of the table". We were all thinking it was a pretty decorative centerpiece...then she stuck a spoon in it and my aunt thought my she was losing her mind. Family memories...gotta love 'em! icon_rolleyes.gif

butterflywings Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
butterflywings Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 10:04pm
post #64 of 64

i'm with bturpin.. who give's a flyin' monkey's butt what it looks like or the reason behind it.. is it cake? can i eat it? then get to cuttin' that sucker, i'm hungry!

i love the artistry behind making an everyday object into something edible, whether its cake, chocolate, sugar, bread whatever. but i also love the tradition of the roses and bows. and call me old fashioned (btw, i'm only 35) but i think if done well, fountains and stairs are pretty and can make a grand presentation.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%