Please Help: Need To Find A Picture On This Website...

Decorating By kevkarb Updated 7 Jul 2008 , 2:37am by kimberlina25

kevkarb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kevkarb Posted 6 Jul 2008 , 6:14pm
post #1 of 2

A few days ago I saw a picture of a specific cake on this website. My daughter liked it and wanted to do one like it for her 4h project. I will try to describe it as best I can and hopefully someone will recognize where it is and let me know. (I thought I had saved the link to it but...)

It was a round, single layer white cake. It had a top and bottom border of, I believe, shells. On the top of the cake was a circle, like the sun (don't remember what that was made out of) with dots coming out of it, almost like the sun's rays. The center of the "sun" was filled in flat with a smooth finish - about the color of chocolate. The dots coming out of the sun would start large and then get smaller towards the outside of the cake. The next "ray" would start small and then get bigger as it went towards the outside of the cake - they kept alternating like that. I believe the side of the cake had well, not really spirals - maybe like paisleys - shaped out of dots. All the decorating was made in a chocolate/brown color.

Hopefully someone can understand my memory of this cake and knows where it is. Thank you for your help!

Karen

1 reply
kimberlina25 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kimberlina25 Posted 7 Jul 2008 , 2:37am
post #2 of 2

that doesn't sound familiar, but you could try going to the gallery tab, and clicking on last uploads, and try searching for it there. or if you can remember some key features of it, try doing a search for those keywords.

Hope That Helps thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%