Need Help Cc Friends

Decorating By allycook Updated 4 Jul 2008 , 2:09am by momsandraven

allycook Posted 4 Jul 2008 , 1:23am
post #1 of 7

I need help with ideas on this cake for a 16 year old girl. She enjoys bass fishing, canoeing, mudding, camo, 4 wheeling, snakes and bugs. Help! It will be an 8" cake. Thanks for any help you can give. I knew I could count on my CC friends.

6 replies
eriksmom Posted 4 Jul 2008 , 1:26am
post #2 of 7

i would do a search in the galleries using any or all of those things you just described. see what comes up!

icer101 Posted 4 Jul 2008 , 1:30am
post #3 of 7

i agree with eriksmom.... so many wonderful cakes in the gallery.... look at the things you want and combine some of them.... she sounds like a wonderful 16 year old....

fiddlesticks Posted 4 Jul 2008 , 1:36am
post #4 of 7

What about making the whole cake in camo and then adding a mud /grass area with a canoe /bass etc! Kind of look like a swamp/with a boat/maybe a girl fishing for the bass out of the boat ! throw a snake in the swamp ?? That sounds like a fun cake to do really!

KathysCC Posted 4 Jul 2008 , 1:38am
post #5 of 7

Why not do a scene? I just did a camping scene on a chocolate cake (mud). You could add a lake or river, with a fishing boat, some fondant snakes or other wildlife, rocks, trees, etc.

allycook Posted 4 Jul 2008 , 1:53am
post #6 of 7

Thanks for the start of the ideas. I'll search the galleries.

momsandraven Posted 4 Jul 2008 , 2:09am
post #7 of 7

maybe make a person fishing from a canoe on the top, and on the sides of the cake make it look like under the surface of the water with bass and/or other fish swimming around looking at the worm on the hook? I wouldn't try to incorporate ALL of her interests on 1 cake, it would get too busy I think. Good luck!

Quote by @%username% on %date%