How Many Of You Have Done This Like I Have?

Decorating By mushbug9 Updated 2 Jul 2008 , 5:16am by bwonderful

mushbug9 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mushbug9 Posted 2 Jul 2008 , 4:41am
post #1 of 5

I have been sitting here and reading a post that is rather long tonight. about half way through I had to pee. Did I run to the bathroom then come back??? NOOOOOOOO. I sat and kept reading. Then, when I finally finished, I get up...do I go to the bathroom??? NOOOOOOO. I actually went to the dryer to empty it and put the washer stuff in it...all the while dancing and singing the Pee Pee songI have to peeeeee. I have to peeeeeee. I have to p p p p p p p p peeeeeeeee. LOL. There should be a pee break at about page 5 of every post. LOL

4 replies
DoniB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DoniB Posted 2 Jul 2008 , 4:51am
post #2 of 5

ROLFMAOPIMP

Yeah. Been there, done that! It's like my brain keeps ignoring the bladder because I have to read 'just one more post', or look at just one more picture of a cake. And then, darn it, by the time I've read and looked, the front page has cycled again, and there's all this NEW stuff to read and look at!

I think Jackie and Heath have a secret investment in Depends, and are just waiting for us all to get the clue. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Texas_Rose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Texas_Rose Posted 2 Jul 2008 , 4:54am
post #3 of 5

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

I'm trying to get better about drinking enough water. So most of the time when I sit down at the computer, I have my 20oz cup full of ice water sitting on the desk. There've been several times lately when I realized that the water in the cup was long gone, and I desperately needed to pee...but I had to finish reading the thread I was partway through first....then after that I couldn't get up from the computer without clicking on the search for new posts...then I had to answer one more thing...read one more thing...etc...and next thing I know, I'm racing for the bathroom an hour later, throwing step stools and toddler seats out of the way...

My kids think it's really funny because I'm always telling them they need to go when they first think of it, not wait until it's almost too late.

So yeah, I feel your pain here icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

cakequeen50 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakequeen50 Posted 2 Jul 2008 , 5:02am
post #4 of 5

I am doing the pee pee dance right now in my chair!!! But THIS time, I am going to get up and go!.... instead of squeezing those kegels so I won't drip!

bwonderful Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bwonderful Posted 2 Jul 2008 , 5:16am
post #5 of 5

TexasRose, I really understand about having to throw step stools and toddler seats out of the way. Some days I actually have to think, "am I going to jump it or just chunk it?" when I'm running to the bathroom.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%