Where Do You Buy Flower Shaped Cake Boards?

Decorating By YALANTZI Updated 2 Jul 2008 , 1:10am by DoniB

YALANTZI Posted 1 Jul 2008 , 12:49am
post #1 of 8

I have seen flower shaped or scallped shaped cake boards, where can I buy them?

7 replies
wgoat5 Posted 1 Jul 2008 , 1:12am
post #2 of 8

You can't.. we make them icon_smile.gif

Use a exacto knife or hot knife to cut them out icon_smile.gif

YALANTZI Posted 1 Jul 2008 , 2:55am
post #3 of 8

Ohh!!! ok. I guess I need to start cutting. LOL

wgoat5 Posted 1 Jul 2008 , 1:27pm
post #4 of 8


I hate cutting icon_wink.gif

ibmoser Posted 1 Jul 2008 , 9:16pm
post #5 of 8

When you say flower shape, do you mean boards for petal pans? These folks have 5, 6, and 8 petal boards and support systems -


You might want to give them a call - I hate cutting special shapes! I have never used these boards, BTW, but they look good thumbs_up.gif

ibmoser Posted 1 Jul 2008 , 9:18pm
post #6 of 8

Oooops - this is the logicpic dot com site - look for the shapes page icon_redface.gif Sorry -

YALANTZI Posted 2 Jul 2008 , 1:01am
post #7 of 8

I meant the boards that are cut like flower shape but have round cakes on them.

That logipic.com website is pretty cool, I might have to try this support system.

DoniB Posted 2 Jul 2008 , 1:10am
post #8 of 8

If you're talking about these, you can generally get them at any of the crafts stores, depending on what size you want. If not, I have no clue! icon_razz.gif


Quote by @%username% on %date%