Colorado

Lounge By rlviescas Updated 8 Jul 2008 , 5:29pm by rlviescas

rlviescas Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rlviescas Posted 30 Jun 2008 , 9:55pm
post #1 of 5

Looking for members from Colorado. I am a newbie living in Aurora, Colorado. Thought I would say hi! thumbs_up.gif

4 replies
cvigil Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cvigil Posted 2 Jul 2008 , 11:23pm
post #2 of 5

Good Afternoon! I'm just north of Thornton in the tiny town of Dacono.
I'm a native of Colorado and have been decorating cakes and such for almost a year.
Great to meet you! icon_razz.gif

rlviescas Posted 3 Jul 2008 , 1:55pm
post #3 of 5

Nice to meet you! I have only been to Dacono once and it was to buy a car. I have been in Colorado for about 4 years - moved here from Kansas. I have been decorating for about a year. Made my daughter's first birthday cake last year. It was fun. Need to find a pic of it and get it posted. I have done a few other cakes between then and now. I have really begun to get interested in "learning" the art of cake decorating over the last couple of months. Do you know if there are any cake club's in Colorado?

cvigil Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cvigil Posted 3 Jul 2008 , 11:21pm
post #4 of 5

Ya know, I have been trying to find something. I think there is on in Colorado Springs (way too far for me). If you find anything,let me know and I'll do the same for you. You little girl is beautiful BTW.
I myself have 2 amazing boys ages 7 and 10 and 1 incredible little girl age 3.

rlviescas Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 5:29pm
post #5 of 5
Quote:
Quote:

You little girl is beautiful BTW.

Thanks so much!

The only thing I have found is COICES. But I have problems with the website coming up. Was hoping to find a smaller local group, but no luck so far! I will let you know if I stumble upon something! icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%