Best Day Ever!!!!!!!

Decorating By becky27 Updated 1 Jul 2008 , 11:29pm by AmyGonzalez

becky27 Posted 30 Jun 2008 , 9:52pm
post #1 of 11

so i have not been having the best days lately...just one thing after another...etc....etc...(but i will not dwell on that)because...
today is my best day EVER!!!
Today i am officially a "forum addict" (well when worded like that i sound obsessed) hahahaha but to me i have just moved on to the next level here!!! my beach cupcakes that i recreated by Zalita have been posted in "most popular today"!!!!! Both my kids left for the rest of the summer to be with my sister in san fransisco ( i will miss them deeply icon_wink.gif ) and my boss is on vacation!!!! i think that totally qualifies me for the best day ever!!!!!!! thanks everyone for always listening and teaching me!!!! i hope you are all having the best day ever as well!!!!!! CAKE FOR EVERYONE!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA icon_biggrin.gif

10 replies
beachcakes Posted 30 Jun 2008 , 11:12pm
post #2 of 11

LOL Congratulations!

Your title made me think of a Spongebob episode icon_smile.gif

JanH Posted 30 Jun 2008 , 11:58pm
post #3 of 11

Good for you! icon_biggrin.gifbirthday.gifthumbs_up.gif

party.gif Enjoy your Best Day Ever. party.gif

(Heaven knows they're few and far between.) tapedshut.gif

QueenB4U Posted 1 Jul 2008 , 12:06am
post #4 of 11

A big WOO HOO for you! birthday.gif

-K8memphis Posted 1 Jul 2008 , 12:07am
post #5 of 11

I have a ways to go--

Multiplied Congratulations!!!!

lu9129 Posted 1 Jul 2008 , 12:12am
post #6 of 11

I want a best day like your!!!!!!

Confectionary2 Posted 1 Jul 2008 , 12:12am
post #7 of 11

Congrats on a great day! My day at worked lacked a LOT to be desired. However; I did take cupcakes and that made everyone at least smile through a rough day!

farmom3 Posted 1 Jul 2008 , 12:24am
post #8 of 11

Congratulations!!!! Enjoy your Best Day Ever thumbs_up.gif

Lorendabug Posted 1 Jul 2008 , 12:25am
post #9 of 11

Sounds like you have one amazing sister! I wish I had one like that!

I hope the rest of your summer is just as good!

becky27 Posted 1 Jul 2008 , 5:31pm
post #10 of 11

thank you all for your kind comments!!! and all of you will have the best day ever too!!! i do have a wonderful sister to do that for my kids!!! i actually have two sisters and three brothers!!! whew!!!! i am a single mother of two and i work three jobs and have my brother and uncle living on my couches....i am have been stressed up the @$$ and well yesterday and today i just feel good!!!!! i think it was my time to have the best day ever...which i do sing when i say it!!! (spongebob totally) hahahahahahaha anyway...thanks everyone!!! Best Days for EVERYONE TODAY!!!!!!!!!

AmyGonzalez Posted 1 Jul 2008 , 11:29pm
post #11 of 11

party.gif Congratulations! party.gif

I love your beach cupcakes, just added them to my favs! icon_biggrin.gif I actually want to become a cake gallery supporter. You have to have at least 100 posts, so when that happens It will be a best day ever for me on CC world! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%