Wall-E Party Ideas

Lounge By Kos Updated 2 Jul 2008 , 2:07pm by Kos

Kos Posted 29 Jun 2008 , 1:04pm
post #1 of 5

I am having a Wall-e party for my Girl Scout troop (2nd-graders). We are seeing the movie Tuesday afternoon and heading back to my house. I have not seen the movie yet so I'm basing stuff on the preview videos off youtube. We are going to do a paddle-ball contest, and a hula hoop contest. I bought a bunch of the 2" rubber cockroaches and will throw them in a wading pool with bubbles and ice and the girls will have to seek out the cockroaches with their feet. I am working on trivia questions and ony have a few off one of the theater websites. Can anyone give me more ideas or trivia questions??

Thanks! thumbs_up.gif

4 replies
Doug Posted 29 Jun 2008 , 8:57pm
post #2 of 5

What thing does Wall-E Through away that many women want?

What color is the new red?

What is the obsession of the little robot that saves Wall-E and Eva from the being sucked into outer space?

What does B 'n L stand for?

What movie does WALL-E keep playing over and over?

What OLD magic trick does EVA perform?

What old fashioned kitchen tool does EVA break?

What does WALL-E use for a hat when he dances?

Like a kid playing in water, what does WALL-E drag his "hand" through to make swirls?

What color eye shadow does the "make-up" robot put on WALL-E?

How many times does WALL-E get hit by lightning while taking care of EVE.

What does WALL-E kick that then falls on him when he's upset that EVE doesn't care about him?

What does all the food people eat get served in?

What does the human lady say she never knew they had on the Lido deck?

Kos Posted 29 Jun 2008 , 9:27pm
post #3 of 5

Wow, thanks Doug. Did you see the movie? Would you give it "two thumbs up" if you did?

What does the food get served in? Can I use it at the party??

Doug Posted 29 Jun 2008 , 9:32pm
post #4 of 5

yes, saw it.

Two thumbs, two hands, two arms...UP UP UP!!!!!

and filled w/ all kinds of inside Sci-Fi references and jokes!

very very very friendly to all but the pre-conversion Scrooges and Grinches among us.

food --- well, that's their swipe at 7-11 type stores and their Big Gulps.

everything, including CUPCAKES!!!!!!!!!!!! comes in what looks like a Big Glup cup.

food through a straw! bleeeeehhhh

Kos Posted 2 Jul 2008 , 2:07pm
post #5 of 5

Well Doug, we had the Wall-e movie/party and it was a blast. We did the Wall-e trivia. Thanks so much for your help on that. We also did a paddle-ball contest. I purchased a few dozen 2" rubber cockroaches and put them in a wading pool. I filled the pool with water and added dish-detergent for some good bubbles. The girls had to find the cockroaches with their toes. Lots of squeals followed. icon_lol.gif (we're all fond of cockroaches now...fake ones at least) I made cupcakes with the Wilton Wall-e figures on top but wish I had placed the cupcakes in cups with a straw. That would have been perfect. Thanks again for your help Doug! My troop can't wait for the next movie-party. Hmmm...what will it be...

Quote by @%username% on %date%