1St Birthday Cake For Princess

Decorating By rebops Updated 29 Jun 2008 , 1:52am by luelue1971

rebops Posted 28 Jun 2008 , 1:31pm
post #1 of 4

HELP! My crazy sister-in-law is really taking advantage of me offering to make my neices' bday cake. She is wanting this elaborate cake for a 1 year old!! She wants a tiered cake with fondant & all this other stuff. Any ideas? I told her no on the fondant. I live in TN & it gets pretty hot, & I just really don't have the time to fool with that kinda stuff....I have 2 babies under the age of 2 I have to be watching as well as making this cake. I still want to make something pretty for her...but I just don't think it needs to be a foo-foo as she is wanting it. She has a tiara for the top of the cake....wanting a princess theme.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!!

3 replies
DianeLM Posted 28 Jun 2008 , 2:13pm
post #2 of 4

Click on the "Galleries" tab at the top of the page, then click on "Search" and type in "princess" and you'll get more ideas than you'll know what to do with! Good luck!

sadiepix Posted 28 Jun 2008 , 11:33pm
post #3 of 4

No kidding. I was just going thru the fantasy/fairy tale cakes last night...wow.
Lots of folks do a pillow for the tiara, or put it on a simple castle cake etc. The pics will help I am sure!

luelue1971 Posted 29 Jun 2008 , 1:52am
post #4 of 4

Here's one I did not long ago. It was pretty easy and they loved it.

http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1208531

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%