Good Moooooorning Cc!

Decorating By KoryAK Updated 28 Jun 2008 , 12:24pm by KoryAK

KoryAK Posted 28 Jun 2008 , 9:17am
post #1 of 8

1:13 am here and still up and going strong. Another Friday all-nighter. Who else is up? Lets post the progress, eh?

1 wedding cake buttercreamed, 1 crumb coated, and one naked. 7 bday cakes buttercreamed, no decorations yet (one is 3 tier). 28 cruffles and 50 strawberry-tiramisu tarts not even thought about. At least I have most of my sugar work done! RI clothes and name topper, fat cake eating baby, and 3 jungle animals. 2 chocolate monogram toppers to go.

Who else?

7 replies
Ariginal Posted 28 Jun 2008 , 9:30am
post #2 of 8

Well i can say Gooood evening from here in New zealand and thankfully i am not up doing cakes.. i in fact finished mine last night (2 tier dice wedding cake in my pics) for delivery this morning to when i went to get the directions for delivery the cake isnt needed till tomorrow hmmm and ohhh what stress it caused too hehe and i neednt have worried coz i was early oh well better a day early than a day late i spose

grama_j Posted 28 Jun 2008 , 10:10am
post #3 of 8

Kory, have you lost your little icing addeled brain ? icon_surprised.gif Here am I stewing over ONE wedding cake due Sat. morning, and there YOU are with an entire BAKERY due tomorrow...... Hat's off to you, for I know by looking at your site, each one will be better than the one before it !

KoryAK Posted 28 Jun 2008 , 10:42am
post #4 of 8

lol yep, an entire bakery is right. gone are the (sweet, sweet) days when I could agonize and stress over just one cake. What was I thinking? OK... so its 2:40 here... and all I did was buttercream all but one and clean up to get ready for the next stage. and to think 12 hours ago I thought I might actually get a nap tonight icon_smile.gif

DoniB Posted 28 Jun 2008 , 11:07am
post #5 of 8

well, it's a bit after 7am here on the East coast, and I'm about to get started for the morning. Fortunately, I don't have that much to do today, so it's all good. And what I am doing, is just for me and a friend, so NO pressure at all! icon_smile.gif (I have this insane idea that I might try to do a batch of petit fors to match the cake I'm making, but we'll see...)

Kory, you ARE insane, in that I-want-to-be-you-when-I-grow-up kinda way. icon_smile.gif Hope you're getting it all done! Can't wait to see pics! icon_smile.gif

ChristyZ Posted 28 Jun 2008 , 11:43am
post #6 of 8

Well...and here I was stressing over whether or not I could decorate a 3 tier wedding cake and an over-the-hill cake on next Saturday. And of course trying to fit in a holiday into the mix as well. Oh, well. That seems like nothing compared to what you have to do!

KoryAK...I stand in amazement that you are doing so much. I hope you have some help and of course get some rest. Good Luck!

MORSELSBYMARK Posted 28 Jun 2008 , 11:43am
post #7 of 8

No cakes today!!! But I'm coming off of a hectic week of working a day job and doing 4 cakes last weekend!

KoryAK Posted 28 Jun 2008 , 12:24pm
post #8 of 8

Ok 4:20 (guess what its time to NOT do?) and we have accomplished the 2 10am bday cake pickups. oy, im gonna have to start moving faster than this! (I will in an hour or so. sick that I know the drill so well now.)

Quote by @%username% on %date%