Decorating By courtney1009 Updated 29 Jun 2008 , 12:02am by courtney1009

courtney1009 Posted 28 Jun 2008 , 12:04am
post #1 of 3

Forgive me if this has been asked a million times, but what kind of styrofoam do you use to separate cake layers and make wedges for a topsy turvy cake. Is it just plain old white styrofoam or is there something special?

2 replies
jenncowin Posted 28 Jun 2008 , 3:35pm
post #2 of 3

White is what I use. The green in used more in floral displays and tends to flake off. You can usually buy it in sheets and some rounds/squares at Hobby Lobby or Michaels or you can order them online. If you're looking for a particluar shape or size and don't want to cut it, I would suggest ordering them.

courtney1009 Posted 29 Jun 2008 , 12:02am
post #3 of 3

Thanks! I was beginning to think no one was going to answer. I didn't want to put forth the effort and then end in disaster.

Quote by @%username% on %date%