Where Can I Get These?

Lounge By Katie-Bug Updated 7 Aug 2008 , 9:46pm by michellenj

Katie-Bug Posted 27 Jun 2008 , 4:10am
post #1 of 11

Okay, I would love to have some of these, but good lord not at those prices!



Does any of you know where do get these any cheaper?

10 replies
redpanda Posted 27 Jun 2008 , 6:23am
post #2 of 11

I tried a Google Shopping search to see prices elsewhere. For the shot glasses, I found these:


The mini-martini glasses seem pretty expensive everywhere.

sadiepix Posted 27 Jun 2008 , 7:22am
post #3 of 11

For the flared glasses, notice they say they can be used as tealight holders? Actually shop/search for candle holders/votives. They make tons of neat shapes in those and they can easily be used as shot glasses as well.

Same with the martini maybe...I have mini wine glasses that were meant for candles that I used for cake shots at a party, you may find martini or another you like.


susanmm23 Posted 27 Jun 2008 , 11:18am
post #4 of 11

we have some of the flared shot glasses. i got them at target in my area about 4 or 5 years ago but i have also seen them at linens and things as well.

Katie-Bug Posted 27 Jun 2008 , 2:19pm
post #5 of 11

See they are arcylic or plastic so I would be wanting to use them at events for presentation of some foods.

I think they look so cool! Maybe I can find something, thanks for the help!

redhare Posted 7 Aug 2008 , 4:36pm
post #7 of 11

I thought of you again - I was at the World Market and I saw some mini martini glasses they are not exactly like the ones you posted but cute none the less. They were $1.99 each...

Katie-Bug Posted 7 Aug 2008 , 6:01pm
post #8 of 11

Oh, thanks!! We just had a World Market open up about an hour from me, I will have to check it out!

Thanks thumbs_up.gif

redhare Posted 7 Aug 2008 , 9:22pm
post #9 of 11

No problem - I'm really tempted to get some myself they are TOO cute!

Honeydukes Posted 7 Aug 2008 , 9:40pm
post #10 of 11

I saw these in the King Arthur Flour catalog:

michellenj Posted 7 Aug 2008 , 9:46pm
post #11 of 11

You should check your local restaurant supply stores. Sometimes they can special order cases of them cheaply. You might be able to get them through Sysco, or at an outlet store. Our Anchor Hocking outlet sells Libby's glassware that restaurants use. Might be worth a try.

Quote by @%username% on %date%