Need Help On Ideal For Customer Appreciation Picnic

Decorating By cakebaker1957 Updated 26 Jun 2008 , 2:51pm by cakebaker1957

cakebaker1957 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakebaker1957 Posted 26 Jun 2008 , 1:34pm
post #1 of 2

Hey to all the great wisdom CC'ers i need help with an ideal for a customer appreciation cake, its going to be outside under a covered shelter, i need a them, its for a Health Department, i thought of a stacked cake but i only use Buttercream i will set this cake up around 4.30 or should i be safe and do a sheet cake I really want to impress every one, and my stacked cakes look great, Let me know what your imput is on this, should i risk it and do the stacked BC and i was thinking of decorations of fondant on either one i decide to do?
Thanks to all

1 reply
cakebaker1957 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakebaker1957 Posted 26 Jun 2008 , 2:51pm
post #2 of 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakebaker1957

Hey to all the great wisdom CC'ers i need help with an ideal for a customer appreciation cake, its going to be outside under a covered shelter, i need a them, its for a Health Department, i thought of a stacked cake but i only use Buttercream i will set this cake up around 4.30 or should i be safe and do a sheet cake I really want to impress every one, and my stacked cakes look great, Let me know what your imput is on this, should i risk it and do the stacked BC and i was thinking of decorations of fondant on either one i decide to do?
Thanks to all

Any One???

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%