Edible Image Help

Decorating By hallfamily727 Updated 26 Jun 2008 , 12:01pm by Kay_NL

hallfamily727 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hallfamily727 Posted 25 Jun 2008 , 8:47pm
post #1 of 5

Please help! Though I am looking at buying my own printer for edible images, I haven't yet....and I am in dire need of some edible images for an upcoming cake. Where can I buy them? It's an image I have in my computer already. Thank you so much for the tips/help!

4 replies
mjandros Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mjandros Posted 25 Jun 2008 , 8:59pm
post #2 of 5

you can buy an edible image throug icingimages.com i had great luck with them and you can upload your picture and order directly from their website. good luck!!

toodlesjupiter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
toodlesjupiter Posted 25 Jun 2008 , 9:07pm
post #3 of 5

I have taken a picture to my local grocery store's bakery and had them print one for me. I think they charged like $8-$10. Some need 24 hours notice. HTH!

mmgiles Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mmgiles Posted 25 Jun 2008 , 9:09pm
post #4 of 5

I've taken mine to walmart before. They charge $5 but I've found that the image is always dull looking. Like the printer is almost out of ink or something.

Kay_NL Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kay_NL Posted 26 Jun 2008 , 12:01pm
post #5 of 5

I saw on another local home-cake-maker's website that she can put pictures on cakes, I emailed her and asked if I could buy edible images from her when I need them, and she happily agreed! She charges $5. icon_smile.gif I guess some people wouldn't be that nice if competition is fierce in a particular area.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%