Hey Everybody...i'm Going To Be A Grandma!!

Lounge By nancylynwallace Updated 25 Jun 2008 , 6:53pm by lardbutt

nancylynwallace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nancylynwallace Posted 25 Jun 2008 , 3:09pm
post #1 of 7

And you guys are all going to be Aunts & Uncles! My daughter just found out that she is pregnant yesterday! I want a little girl so bad, because I already have a grandson...but I don't care what it is as long as it is healthy! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Hugs,
Nancy

6 replies
Bettycrockermommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bettycrockermommy Posted 25 Jun 2008 , 3:41pm
post #2 of 7

Congrats !! I hope you get the girl you want!

lbass Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lbass Posted 25 Jun 2008 , 3:43pm
post #3 of 7

Congradulation on being a grandma (or in our house she's called Nanny!)
My kids are still little but It's funny when my 5 yr old talks about being a daddy when he grows up. icon_biggrin.gif

redhare Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
redhare Posted 25 Jun 2008 , 4:01pm
post #4 of 7

CONGRATS from what I hear from my mom it's the best being a grandma!

snowshoe1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
snowshoe1 Posted 25 Jun 2008 , 4:08pm
post #5 of 7

Congratulations! Just think of all the new reasons you'll have to decorate those cakes/cookies!! Keep us up-to-date on boy/girl - or twins!! icon_wink.gif

nancylynwallace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nancylynwallace Posted 25 Jun 2008 , 6:10pm
post #6 of 7

UPDATE: She just went to the doctor to confirm the E.P.T. and our "Little Cupcake From Heaven" is due on February 17, 2009! My Son-In-Law is jumping for joy (now that the shock has worn off...this one wasn't planned), but they are both very happy. thumbs_up.gif

lardbutt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lardbutt Posted 25 Jun 2008 , 6:53pm
post #7 of 7

Three out of my five were surprises! Especially the last one, she is almost 8 months!

That's why I closed the factory this last time and had my tubes double-knoted, I hope!

Every surprise was just so special though and I am so blessed to have them all. They are a blessing!

Congratulations Nancy, I am excited for you and your daughter! I hope you get a boy this time too, but I'm not very good at hoping that, I only have one boy! Of course he's not a bit spoiled. icon_wink.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%