Desperate For Hanah Montana & High School Musical Edible

Decorating By hicksi1 Updated 25 Jun 2008 , 3:09pm by murf

hicksi1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hicksi1 Posted 25 Jun 2008 , 2:24pm
post #1 of 4

Hello everyone,

I am going to bake birthday cakes for my two grand daughters soon to be age 6 & 8. The youngest wants the High School Musical theme and the oldest (because her name is Montana) wants the Hanah Montana theme.

Would anyone know where I might purchase the decoration that is a print that you can peel and place on the cake top?

I would so appreciate any suggestions or help anyone could give me on this one. It used to be that I was able to make just one huge sheet cake for the two of them since their birthdays are just 3 days apart but now they are at the age that they each want different things. LOL

Please email me directly at [email protected]. Thanks so much!

Linda

3 replies
lauramw71 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lauramw71 Posted 25 Jun 2008 , 2:44pm
post #2 of 4

I just purchased mine at WalMart

malishka Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
malishka Posted 25 Jun 2008 , 3:01pm
post #3 of 4

I had made 2 Hannah Montana cakes, you can see them in my pics. Because I couldn't find the edible print out, I chose to go another route. It actually turned out better than I thought. I bought a gift baggie with Hanna's picture on it. Cut out the picture. Then took some candy melts and melted them into a heart shaped mold and put the cut out picture on top of the candy. I put wooden skewers in between the picture and the candy. when it all dried, I decorated the heart shaped candy melt and put it on top of the cake. The girls got to keep it as a suvenier after the cake was cut.
You can see both cakes in my pics. oh, almost forgot, I bought the gift baggies of Hannah at a party supply store, but she's soooo popular, i'm sure you can get them anywhere.
Good luck!!!

murf Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
murf Posted 25 Jun 2008 , 3:09pm
post #4 of 4

Hi,
Have you tried e-bay? Here in the Uk there are loads of sellers for the edible toppers like you describe and most will print off whetever image you like.
Jenny

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%