Im At It Again..................

Decorating By decoratingfool Updated 25 Jun 2008 , 11:08pm by decoratingfool

decoratingfool Posted 25 Jun 2008 , 6:51am
post #1 of 7

Ok so myhubby thinks im whacked, im ALWAYS on this site... Ever since joining all i want to do it bake bake bake, so today i made 2 cakes 1 for my mother in laws birthday she loves chocloate, and 1 for my sons gf just because.. This site is awesome, i LOVE it, im hooked and you wil never get me off here..LOL.. but here are the cakes i made i liked them....

6 replies
mariela_ms Posted 25 Jun 2008 , 7:10am
post #2 of 7

I think you did great on both!! I luv the piroutte one! I made one last thanksgiving and i think it makes cakes look so elegant!!! Congrats!

CakeWhizz Posted 25 Jun 2008 , 7:47am
post #3 of 7

Well done they both look great and I bet they taste wonderful too!

snowshoe1 Posted 25 Jun 2008 , 12:57pm
post #4 of 7

Wonderful work - you must be proud of yourself! And I'll bet your family is glad you took up this hobby / artform!

CakeInfatuation Posted 25 Jun 2008 , 1:10pm
post #5 of 7

Gotta love kids. I am looking at the photos of your cakes and my 5 year old standing over my shoulder says "HUH? Did somebody grow a flower on there?"

I've never tried a cake with the cookies around the edges like that. It's really pretty. Great idea for holidays.

marion123 Posted 25 Jun 2008 , 1:18pm
post #6 of 7

What a great job you did... I love it!!!

decoratingfool Posted 25 Jun 2008 , 11:08pm
post #7 of 7

Thank you everyone, im so loving doing this..... My youngest daughter has now decided that she wants to learn how to decorate, so we are all starting the wilton 1 course, this wil be my 2nd time going through it but hey it wont hurt right?? LOL.. The instructor is so nice and love it when my oldest daughter took her class, we made her laugh and she said made the class fun, so now with all 3 of us heck it will be like a 3 ring circus... I just want to say thank you all for all the great tips you have and the support you lend to everyone, thats what makes this site the BEST!!!!!!

Thanks again Shari

Quote by @%username% on %date%