Quality Control And Weight Control

Decorating By pamconn Updated 27 Jun 2008 , 2:48am by pamconn

pamconn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pamconn Posted 25 Jun 2008 , 4:34am
post #1 of 7

So how do you keep the weight off while baking? Do you only taste new recipes-or just a small taste of scraps? Of course having a sweet tooth doesn't help. I just want to make sure that what I'm serving tastes good, (no really...)

6 replies
akgirl10 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
akgirl10 Posted 25 Jun 2008 , 7:09am
post #2 of 7

I wish I had the answer, I'm having that problem too!

CakeDiva73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeDiva73 Posted 25 Jun 2008 , 7:26am
post #3 of 7

gum.....mint flavored gum is lovely. You don't want to get food or grody stuff in your gum and mint affects your taste so frosting, etc. doesn't taste as well after eating gum.

Works like a charm.....too bad I ran out like 2 weeks ago and keep forgetting to pick more up at the store (my kids steal my gum....it's so wrong! Get your own damn gum......this is, of course, me talking to theiveing kids)

Anyway, so I have gained 5 lbs. And with my kids latest toy, the Wii Fit, every friggin time you step on it, it keeps track of your weight.....blech!! pfft!!! insert cursewords here! icon_lol.gif

But if I go two days without baking, decorating or otherwise 'playing with cake', I lose my mind so a compromise must be found....I am thinking a small locking box, for my gum???? icon_lol.gif

pamconn Posted 25 Jun 2008 , 2:13pm
post #4 of 7

Oh, mint gum, that I can do.

I have been wanting to get a Wii. Does the Wii fit work well?

akgirl10 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
akgirl10 Posted 25 Jun 2008 , 2:36pm
post #5 of 7

I hear good things about the wii fit. I'm interested in it too, but we don't really need another game system.

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 27 Jun 2008 , 1:47am
post #6 of 7

The otherthing I have done before is put it in your mouth to taste it... and then spit it out. It won't look pretty, but you want to taste it once it's past your mouth it's just calories

pamconn Posted 27 Jun 2008 , 2:48am
post #7 of 7

leily, that's another good idea.

I have decided that I can just take a taste, I ddon't need the whole cupcake.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%