Clear Acrylic Cupcake Stands

Decorating By loriemoms Updated 26 Jun 2008 , 10:00pm by Solecito

loriemoms Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
loriemoms Posted 24 Jun 2008 , 10:40pm
post #1 of 10

I need to buy a clear acrylic cupcake stand...to hold about 80-90 cupcakes. I have seen them on all the UK sites, but nothing in this country...does anyone know where I can find them?

9 replies
cakesondemand Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesondemand Posted 25 Jun 2008 , 12:18am
post #2 of 10

http://www.customplastic.net/cake_stands.html
I bought my stand from this company and you can have them custom made to the sizes you require I paid $122 for a 5 tier square stand just have to email them and let them know and they will send a quote then you can decide if you want to order.

loriemoms Posted 25 Jun 2008 , 11:55am
post #3 of 10

Thanks I really dont need anything custom...just need the usual cupcake stand, but in acrylic instead of white plastic... I can buy one from the UK, but it would run about 180 bucks with the shipping and all.
I didnt see if this place just has stock stands? (no prices anywhere!)

ccr03 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ccr03 Posted 25 Jun 2008 , 2:33pm
post #4 of 10

have you looked on ebay??

loriemoms Posted 25 Jun 2008 , 2:38pm
post #5 of 10

Yes, the first place I looked was ebay. No luck. (unless I want to pay double from crooks who live in the UK). Everyone is selling the same old white wilton cupcake holder...

(which I have one I never use, which I am about to put on Ebay myself! haha!)

loriemoms Posted 25 Jun 2008 , 8:35pm
post #6 of 10

Thanks I was able to find a clear stand at Wedding Fads...will hold 90 for total of 82 bucks. They have some other cool stuff over there too if anyone is interested!

Solecito Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Solecito Posted 25 Jun 2008 , 9:42pm
post #7 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by loriemoms

Thanks I was able to find a clear stand at Wedding Fads...will hold 90 for total of 82 bucks. They have some other cool stuff over there too if anyone is interested!

I was going to send you there. I have the Crystal Splendor cake stand for 8 tiers + 2 sets of the candle stand, I'm looking foward to buy the cupcake stand. I just love them.....

loriemoms Posted 25 Jun 2008 , 11:52pm
post #8 of 10

I am glad to hear someone has ordered from them..they do have some nice stuff! I am tempted to get some of thier plateaus, they seemed to be very well priced!

ccr03 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ccr03 Posted 26 Jun 2008 , 7:27pm
post #9 of 10

ha - I'm glad you found them.

someone answered a question I had w/Wedding Fads and saw teh cupcake stand and thought of you.

Solecito Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Solecito Posted 26 Jun 2008 , 10:00pm
post #10 of 10

I bought my stands in two separated orders and both times they were great. I recommend them very much.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%