Alan, Do You Stock Frosting Sheets?

Decorating By TrulyScrumptious852 Updated 2 Apr 2009 , 9:51pm by LisaR64

TrulyScrumptious852 Posted 24 Jun 2008 , 6:40am
post #1 of 6

I have searched the GSA site and cannot find any frosting sheets. Do you stock them? If not I would really recommend it! Do you have any plans on getting them in the future?

5 replies
Cak3mama Posted 30 Mar 2009 , 10:00pm
post #2 of 6

I would like to know too !!

AlanT Posted 2 Apr 2009 , 1:35pm
post #3 of 6

I have samples from a few companies. Which brand do you prefer? Some have suggested KopyKake and others have suggested Photo-Frost. Do you have a preference? Let me know and I will order them.

Do you also need ink for your printers? If so, do you want refill kits or the pre-filled cartridges? Which brand of printer so you use?

Alan

Kiddiekakes Posted 2 Apr 2009 , 1:36pm
post #4 of 6

Alan...you are always so accomodating for us decoraters!! Thanks so much!!

Cak3mama Posted 2 Apr 2009 , 4:52pm
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanT

I have samples from a few companies. Which brand do you prefer? Some have suggested KopyKake and others have suggested Photo-Frost. Do you have a preference? Let me know and I will order them.

Do you also need ink for your printers? If so, do you want refill kits or the pre-filled cartridges? Which brand of printer so you use?

Alan

Oh you are so awsome !!!
The frosting sheet I have only used the KapyKake brand and have never tried the Photo-Frost but I am not too picky ..only if there is a major difference..
I have an Epson Nx300 and as for the cartridges refill kits are good for me .

Thank you again

LisaR64 Posted 2 Apr 2009 , 9:51pm
post #6 of 6

I use Lucks and I'm really happy with them. I've never run into any problems whatsoever.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%