This Was My Newest Cake

Decorating By confectionaryperfection Updated 24 Jun 2008 , 2:48am by fiddlesticks

confectionaryperfection Posted 24 Jun 2008 , 12:29am
post #1 of 8

i made this cake for the june throwdown but my competitor as well as i thought it was cancelled. so here it is anyway. the box is fondant painted to look like wood, this was the first time i did this. the cigars are fondant the lighter and ashtray are fondant and the ash as well. the humidor is also fondant
LL

7 replies
karateka Posted 24 Jun 2008 , 1:59am
post #2 of 8

Wow, it looks great!

OT, but I saw you met your weight loss goal (on your ticker...) Congrats on that, it must have been hard.

butterflywings Posted 24 Jun 2008 , 2:03am
post #3 of 8

OMG! My hubby (who is a cigar smoker) would LOVE this cake... do you mind sharing instructions?

and CONGRATS on the weight loss.

Tona Posted 24 Jun 2008 , 2:07am
post #4 of 8

I love the cigar box what detail. Great job. Congrats on your weight loss.

mom2leelee Posted 24 Jun 2008 , 2:09am
post #5 of 8

LOVE the wood box!!

floophs Posted 24 Jun 2008 , 2:21am
post #6 of 8

That is an awesome cake! Your "wood work" looks amazing!

Congrats on your weight loss! That's incredible. Any secrets you want to share? icon_wink.gif

Meloda Posted 24 Jun 2008 , 2:22am
post #7 of 8

Wow that cake is great!! I love the wood look on the fondant. Congrats on your weight loss. How in the world did you do that with all the cake stuff around? Great job on both endeavors icon_biggrin.gif

Melanie

fiddlesticks Posted 24 Jun 2008 , 2:48am
post #8 of 8

Awesome cake !To bad the TD is off ! Omg.. thats a lot of weight to have lost !Congrats to you ! Whats your secrets ???

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%