I Want To Add A "wedding" Page To My New Site

Business By mom42ws Updated 24 Jun 2008 , 2:07pm by mom42ws

mom42ws Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mom42ws Posted 23 Jun 2008 , 11:26pm
post #1 of 5

hi everyone. i'm going to be launching my new website in the next couple of weeks and am working out details now. i would like to add a page for weddings and rather than pouring over tons of different sites to see what everyone else is doing, i wanted to know what are key things that i should put on that page.

thanks for your input!

ashley

4 replies
indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 24 Jun 2008 , 3:36am
post #2 of 5

what other pages are you having and what info is on the other pages? For example, if you don' have a flavors page, then put flavors on there. But if you have a page for flavors, then it doesn't need repeated on the wedding page.

vrmcc1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vrmcc1 Posted 24 Jun 2008 , 4:07am
post #3 of 5

Flavor options and price guidelines. If I find a site without prices I don't even look!

ccr03 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ccr03 Posted 24 Jun 2008 , 1:23pm
post #4 of 5

see when you said 'wedding' page I thought more along of the line of a "FYI: Weddings" page - like with links to local venues & vendors, a 'to-do' list, and then maybe links to other useful resources

mom42ws Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mom42ws Posted 24 Jun 2008 , 2:07pm
post #5 of 5

i do have a page on my site with pricing and flavors....http://www.simpleandsweet.net/CakePricingandOptions.html. i guess maybe i should change my question to, should i have a page just for weddings on my site? i haven't yet done a wedding but i do have some booked.

ashley

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%