Sps-Thanks Leahs

Decorating By kimkait Updated 25 Jun 2008 , 12:46pm by adonisthegreek1

kimkait Posted 23 Jun 2008 , 5:27pm
post #1 of 7

I have used the sps for several months, but I was still assembling on site. I had no choice yesterday, but to take a 3-tier already assembled, and it went down my driveway WITH my husband driving,(who thinks he's a nascar driver) and didn't budge. This is my driveway, it is 1800 feet and downhill. THANKS LEAHS for instructions and recommending the system that can survive my drive-way AND my dh.
LL

6 replies
MichelleM77 Posted 23 Jun 2008 , 5:47pm
post #2 of 7

Good to know! I've read lots of good things about this system. My driveway is half as long as yours, but twice as bumpy! icon_smile.gif

mkolmar Posted 23 Jun 2008 , 7:07pm
post #3 of 7

Thanks Leah! I'm ordering some this week for future cakes. (MI and OH roads are horrid and can't take the risk anymore.)

wgoat5 Posted 24 Jun 2008 , 1:03am
post #4 of 7

ohh I love the sps icon_smile.gif

I now have double of them.. icon_smile.gif (got my orders in today) can't wait to use all of them icon_smile.gif

Kaiah723 Posted 24 Jun 2008 , 6:05pm
post #5 of 7

This might be a silly question, but what is sps?

Suzycakes Posted 25 Jun 2008 , 12:16pm
post #6 of 7

I'm so glad you posted this -- I have been needing to tell Leahs thanks too!

The two wedding cakes I did on June 14th went together so well, were so sturdy and it was so simple!!

I did not travel with mine assembled because of the distance I had to walk to carry them in (one was up a very steep staircase!) and no availability of a cart to help out.

I'm sold on SPS and will be ordering more soon!

Thanks Leahs!!

Suze

adonisthegreek1 Posted 25 Jun 2008 , 12:46pm
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiah723

This might be a silly question, but what is sps?

http://www.bakingshop.com/weddingcakes/cakestand.htm

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%