Creamer In Buttercream ?

Decorating By catin Updated 24 Jun 2008 , 2:31am by Shelly4481

catin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
catin Posted 23 Jun 2008 , 4:11pm
post #1 of 8

I've seen alot of posts on the Creamer in Buttercream ...But I was wondering How to go about putting it in the buttercream if I only have powdered creamer ? Do I mix it with the water or Milk before adding or ?

7 replies
catin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
catin Posted 23 Jun 2008 , 4:33pm
post #2 of 8

Anyone hear of this ????

solascakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
solascakes Posted 23 Jun 2008 , 4:50pm
post #3 of 8

you just mix it wit water, check out sharon sugar shack recipe.

shebaben Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shebaben Posted 23 Jun 2008 , 8:00pm
post #4 of 8

I've never even thought about mixing it in with water - guess I'm really ignorant! it nmakes sense, though. I've always just dumped it in along with the sugar, and have never had a problem. Maybe I'm just lucky?

post #5 of 8

I've never even thought about mixing it in with water - guess I'm really ignorant! it nmakes sense, though. I've always just dumped it in along with the sugar, and have never had a problem. Maybe I'm just lucky?

post #6 of 8

post #7 of 8

Shelly4481 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shelly4481 Posted 24 Jun 2008 , 2:31am
post #8 of 8

I too have just added it, with ps. Seems to work for me, never had a problem. I have also used the liquid creamer, just cut back on the water.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%