Cupcake Wrappers Finished Images

Baking By AlamoSweets Updated 14 Sep 2009 , 7:45pm by egensinnig

cakegal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakegal Posted 20 Jan 2009 , 11:03pm
post #31 of 39

Good grief... A wrapper for $1.25... on top of the charge for the cupcake.. Making your own seems to be the way to go.
I love the look of the wrappers on the cupcakes.
Very pretty.

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 21 Jan 2009 , 12:57pm
post #32 of 39

JennaB -- do you have a pattern for those adorable little wrappers?

And also, is there a regular liner on the cupcake? And then your little fancy wrapper?

Thanks!!

jovigirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jovigirl Posted 21 Jan 2009 , 1:02pm
post #33 of 39

Thanks for the idea!!!

You could probably add a ribbon on top across to give it a basket look?
That might be a good idea for easter as well... I will try icon_wink.gif & post pics...

JennaB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JennaB Posted 21 Jan 2009 , 4:06pm
post #34 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by cylstrial

JennaB -- do you have a pattern for those adorable little wrappers?

And also, is there a regular liner on the cupcake? And then your little fancy wrapper?

Thanks!!

Yes, there is a regular cupcake liner on them. I had seen these in a store and bought 1 package of 12 for $13.00 just so I could deconstruct them to see how they were made becasue they are so darn cute.

First you take 3 1/4 oz souffle cup and cut it down.

Then you take 2 coordinating beverage napkins and in the corner draw a 3" quarter circle using a compass. Cut out using decorative craft scissors or cutting wheel.

Open the napkins and place then on top of each other. Glue the two napkins together using a glue stick and then glue the souffle cup in the center of the circle.

Press the napkins down around the souffle cup, wrap and glue ribbon around the cup and place a sticker or bow at the meeting place.

Then just pop your decorated cupcake into the cup and you're good to go.

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 21 Jan 2009 , 6:51pm
post #35 of 39

Yes, there is a regular cupcake liner on them. I had seen these in a store and bought 1 package of 12 for $13.00 just so I could deconstruct them to see how they were made becasue they are so darn cute.

First you take 3 1/4 oz souffle cup and cut it down.

Then you take 2 coordinating beverage napkins and in the corner draw a 3" quarter circle using a compass. Cut out using decorative craft scissors or cutting wheel.

Open the napkins and place then on top of each other. Glue the two napkins together using a glue stick and then glue the souffle cup in the center of the circle.

Press the napkins down around the souffle cup, wrap and glue ribbon around the cup and place a sticker or bow at the meeting place.

Then just pop your decorated cupcake into the cup and you're good to go.[/quote]

Wow! That's amazing! Thanks for sharing your secret with me. I will have to give it a whirl!

harrisonsmama Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
harrisonsmama Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 2:39pm
post #36 of 39

am i missing something? where is the template. thanks so much!

alvarezmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alvarezmom Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 7:54pm
post #37 of 39

In an earlier post I read doilies are scrapbook paper? I looked doilies on ebay and found a couple listed as scrapbook paper...is that right> Can you use scrapbook paper?

yellobutterfly Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yellobutterfly Posted 14 Sep 2009 , 7:24pm
post #38 of 39

I can't find the template either, but I did see that Hobby Lobby has their own line of adorable little cupcake liners on the card/party aisle - for $5.99 for a 12 pack!! (Plus you can use the 40% off coupon). Sure beats the $15.99/12 that the cake shoppe is selling them for! Think I'm going to buy a pack and use to make my own template icon_wink.gif

egensinnig Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
egensinnig Posted 14 Sep 2009 , 7:45pm
post #39 of 39

I tried with doiles this weekend and they turned out quite ok. I don't know how to post pictures in the forum but it's the yellow butterfly cupcakes in my gallery.....

Have just ordered a scrapbooking corner punch - with thath I can use any paper an make the edge pretty wit a lace pattern. Will post pics when I have tried it out!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%