Edible Images Help

Decorating By cdavis Updated 30 Jun 2008 , 8:51pm by Melvira

cdavis Posted 22 Jun 2008 , 4:02am
post #1 of 7

I am thinking of buying the HP 6310 all in one to print edible images. Does anyone have any experience with this or a similar system. Thanks.

6 replies
renee2007 Posted 30 Jun 2008 , 7:45pm
post #2 of 7

I don't know about that one but, I do have the epson cx7400 and it works great for what I need it for. hth

Melvira Posted 30 Jun 2008 , 7:52pm
post #3 of 7

Have you confirmed that you can get ink tanks for it? The only printers that I know of that have edible ink tanks are Canon or Epson.

tiggy2 Posted 30 Jun 2008 , 7:57pm
post #4 of 7

I agree wilth Melvira, I don't know if they make cartridges for the HP.

misabel99 Posted 30 Jun 2008 , 8:03pm
post #5 of 7

I got a canon iP3500 where can I buy the ink? it has to be with chips or without chips? TIA

aliciaL_77 Posted 30 Jun 2008 , 8:07pm
post #6 of 7

I get mine at kopykake and they dont come with chips but they are easily transferred to the ei cartridges. I love my ip3500.
Also, I think the printer has to be epson or canon for EI.

Melvira Posted 30 Jun 2008 , 8:51pm
post #7 of 7

I get all my supplies at www.icingimages.com They are fantastic! If you go to their website there is a pulldown list of all compatible printers, so that should help anyone who is trying to choose a model!

Quote by @%username% on %date%