Check This Out....a Bakery With Lots Of Talent!!

Decorating By Cynita Updated 17 Jul 2008 , 12:01am by loriemoms

Cynita Posted 22 Jun 2008 , 3:49am
post #1 of 16

I don't know if you'll have seen the work from this bakery, but I just found it. Their work is really great. www.rosebudcakes.com

Cynita

15 replies
diane Posted 22 Jun 2008 , 3:55am
post #2 of 16

that's one of my favorite cake websites...what talent!!! icon_eek.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

summernoelle Posted 22 Jun 2008 , 4:06am
post #3 of 16

Don't you wonder how people like that are not as famous as Duff or Bronwen? That person is super talented!

osorio Posted 22 Jun 2008 , 4:06am
post #4 of 16

Yes, I discovered that website about a week ago and their cakes are great !

melaniet Posted 22 Jun 2008 , 4:14am
post #5 of 16

WOW those cakes are Fantastic! I can't wait till i can do cakes that detailed!

mrsbink Posted 22 Jun 2008 , 4:17am
post #6 of 16

WOW!! Those are amazing! And did you see that they did Brad and Jen's wedding among other famous weddings? I think they are pretty famous in that part of the world...

Cynita Posted 22 Jun 2008 , 4:19am
post #7 of 16

yes summernoelle, I was wondering why don't this place have a tv show? Goodness Gracious, why aren't they has famous as some of the others.

KimAZ Posted 22 Jun 2008 , 5:44am
post #8 of 16

WOW is right! icon_eek.gif I just sat and looked at every page on their website. Incredible works of art!

KimAZ

miasuzzette Posted 22 Jun 2008 , 5:59am
post #9 of 16

icon_cry.gif I need help. I need a Butter cream Recipe that can goes on smooth on the cake. I need to make a Baby Shower Cake. I'm not to Good on the Butter Cream. Thank you for looking & Your Time. Is appreciated. thumbs_up.gif

milissasmom Posted 22 Jun 2008 , 2:41pm
post #10 of 16

One of my very favorite sites! They are awesome!

loriemoms Posted 22 Jun 2008 , 2:54pm
post #11 of 16

I think they are better then a LOT of people we see on Food Network. Who knows, maybe they dont want to be on TV.

I saw on chefography that Duffs brother in law or someone like that is the one who presented the show idea to them. I bet it some people on here who are very good had someone in the biz, they could get a show too! hahaha!

I wonder how much they pay for some of those cakes? I LOVED th sandwich cake!!! Its the best I have ever seen!

dezzib27 Posted 22 Jun 2008 , 3:05pm
post #12 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by miasuzzette

icon_cry.gif I need help. I need a Butter cream Recipe that can goes on smooth on the cake. I need to make a Baby Shower Cake. I'm not to Good on the Butter Cream. Thank you for looking & Your Time. Is appreciated. thumbs_up.gif

Check out sugarshack's recipe, I am seriously struggling with BC myself so I am no help!

dezzib27 Posted 22 Jun 2008 , 3:06pm
post #13 of 16

icon_eek.gif All I can say is WOW! icon_surprised.gif

homemaluhia Posted 16 Jul 2008 , 10:21pm
post #14 of 16

I just happened upon their work and came back to CC to see if anyone had mentioned them before! Wow their cakes are fantastic!!! Does anyone know how they make their faces? So realistic! So much talent.

Mike1394 Posted 16 Jul 2008 , 10:29pm
post #15 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by loriemoms

I think they are better then a LOT of people we see on Food Network. Who knows, maybe they dont want to be on TV.

I saw on chefography that Duffs brother in law or someone like that is the one who presented the show idea to them. I bet it some people on here who are very good had someone in the biz, they could get a show too! hahaha!

I wonder how much they pay for some of those cakes? I LOVED th sandwich cake!!! Its the best I have ever seen!

FN is all about personalities. Look at the New Food Network Star show. Three of them can't cook. The two girls will fit right in with the other FN noncooks. Don't get me wrong FN has brought a lot of publicity to cooking, and I do watch some shows. Most of thier programming is a joke though.

Mike

loriemoms Posted 17 Jul 2008 , 12:01am
post #16 of 16

That is true, Mike....the only people on FN that I think can cook is Emeril, Bobby Flay and Alton. I love Alton...he is so anal, he is funny.

The Next FN Star is the funniest show on televsion. I suspect they don't let them sleep the entire show, so they will be all strung out and emotional. They burst out into teers over the smallest things!! "Oh, but I know I can cut the carrots lengthwise next time! Oh boo hoo hoo!"

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%