Illinois Cake Supply Stores

Decorating By brogi2baker Updated 23 Jun 2008 , 12:58am by brogi2baker

brogi2baker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brogi2baker Posted 22 Jun 2008 , 3:47am
post #1 of 3

I am from Idaho and headed on vacation to North/Central Illinois and the Quad Cities. i was wondering if any of you from that area can tell me where I can find a great cake supply store with loads of products. We have a Michaels, William Sonoma, and another small store carrying mostly wilton products. I am not shopping for anything in particular, but want to get some products to add to my supplies and that are not wilton. thanks for any and all suggestions! icon_lol.gif

2 replies
leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 22 Jun 2008 , 4:14pm
post #2 of 3

In the quad-cities there is not a cake supply store. However I know that Melvira and I really like Trevor's True Value & Hardware in Moline, IL. It is easy to get too from I-80 (to 74 into Illinois) or from I-280 (to 74) depends on what route you are taking. They only have a couple of isles but they carry Non-wilton stuff along with Wilton. They carry the Magic Line round pans and the sleeved fillings and some other good brand items. I however still order a majority of my items off the internet.

If you are going through Clinton are BRP Box shop is up there and you can pick up or see their boxes in person (see ww.brpboxshop.com)

Not sure where else in Central Illinois you are going, but I know up in the Chicago area there are a couple, but I can't remember the names of them off hand.

HTH

brogi2baker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brogi2baker Posted 23 Jun 2008 , 12:58am
post #3 of 3

thanks, I will definately check out the store in Moline, my bff lives there.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%