Delivery Confirmation Form

Business By jenstastycakes Updated 22 Jun 2008 , 3:37am by drowsyrn

jenstastycakes Posted 21 Jun 2008 , 6:31pm
post #1 of 4

Did any of you have a contract or a form that you use when you deliver cakes? I am delivering a wedding cake tonight and I wanted to use some sort if deivery confirmation sheet that someone would sign to show and prove that the cake was delivered on time and without any problems. If you have something like this please may I use your form?

Thanks

3 replies
tippyad Posted 21 Jun 2008 , 7:36pm
post #2 of 4

My wedding cake contracts requires a signature at the time of delivery. If you didn't put this in your contract I suggest taking a few pictures w/ a digital camera that captures the date and time that the picture was taken.

My order form, which requires a signature, states this:
The following are the terms and conditions agreed upon by both the Bride (or Payer) and the Cake Designer.

1.  The Cake Designer is not responsible for the cake in any manner following delivery. This includes, but is not limited to, cutting or serving the cake or the manner in which it is displayed.

indydebi Posted 22 Jun 2008 , 2:42am
post #3 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by tippyad

This includes, but is not limited to, cutting or serving the cake or the manner in which it is displayed.

Does this mean you are not responsible for cutting the cake (they have to get someone else to cut it)? Or does it mean you are not responsible for, for example, not enough cake based on the way it was cut/served? icon_confused.gif

drowsyrn Posted 22 Jun 2008 , 3:37am
post #4 of 4

I do not have any type of delivery confirmation. There is always enough people there (witnesses icon_lol.gif ) when I deliver and set it up. I get names of the people who are there as I introduce myself and I usually see someone I have delt with during the ordering process of the cake.

I never serve and I leave as soon as the cake is set up and I take a few pictures. It is in my wedding cake contract that Quality Cakes is not responsible for the cake once it is delivered and set up on the designated table.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%