Raffle Idea For Cake Camp

Decorating By ladyellam Updated 9 Jul 2008 , 6:07pm by luvbakin

ladyellam Posted 21 Jun 2008 , 3:07pm
post #1 of 8

This will be my first time attending Cake Camp and I know they like for the attendees to bring something for the raffle. I'm thinking about bringing 2 bottles of Arizona wine. It's something different and want to get some opinions.

Alright ladies, what do you think?

7 replies
luvbakin Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 3:08pm
post #2 of 8

They want us to bring an item for the raffle??

vonnie99 Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 6:40pm
post #3 of 8

I saw that too but didn't know what to bring - I thought it had to be baking specific...not that I know what I'll be bring of course...any seasoned vets out there????

I can't wait to go!!!

Ruby2uesday Posted 8 Jul 2008 , 11:09pm
post #4 of 8

Cake Camp???? What fun am i missing out on????

luvbakin Posted 9 Jul 2008 , 12:22am
post #5 of 8

go to www.cakecamp.com Some of the classes are full, but there are still spots left in others.

I was thinking of bringing the Jem easy rose cutter. Is that too small of an item?? Should it cost at least a certain amout...$20???

Ruby2uesday Posted 9 Jul 2008 , 12:35am
post #6 of 8

ooooh, sounds fun! maybe something to look into for next year! I am from CA originally so would be a nice excuse to visit home! icon_smile.gif

iamlis Posted 9 Jul 2008 , 12:37am
post #7 of 8

No from what it sounds like is they have ir can make baskets with items, I am a WIlton Instructor and somehow end up with 2 of everything! so the duplicate items I keep in the wrapper and will bring it along! I am so excited, I was just working on planning a tour to see the night lights when I am there....that is if there is a spot of time when I am not in class icon_smile.gif See ya in Vegas baby!

luvbakin Posted 9 Jul 2008 , 6:07pm
post #8 of 8

So a small item would be okay, or do I need a few small items?

Quote by @%username% on %date%