Pampered Chef Shopping Spree!

Lounge By Parable Updated 27 Jun 2008 , 10:39pm by KASCARLETT

Parable Posted 21 Jun 2008 , 2:53am
post #1 of 7

My sister just gave me several pampered chef serving items as a gift, that I will never use. (Long story). Anyhow, I went to the website and the stuff totaled $160.00. icon_surprised.gif

Sooooo, if I am able to exchange I have a wish list all ready.....but it doesn't come up to the total $160.00. So I was wondering what everyone else loves from Pampered Chef that you can't live without and why.

6 replies
Amia Posted 21 Jun 2008 , 3:00am
post #2 of 7

If you like stencils or have an airbrush, they have a stencil set that looks pretty awesome. I've been wanting to get it, myself.

https://www.pamperedchef.com/ordering/prod_details.tpc?prodId=15512&catId=122&parentCatId=122&outletSubCat=&viewAllOutlet=

Mencked Posted 22 Jun 2008 , 3:48am
post #3 of 7

The 1/4 cup liquid measuring cup comes in so handy for measuring extra oil or extracts--it's slanted and easy to read and you can never have enough spatulas and if you don't have the chopper, you must get one!!!

emrldsky Posted 23 Jun 2008 , 1:20pm
post #4 of 7

I used to be a PC consultant, so I have a LOT of things that I might not use anymore.

But, the mix n' scrapers are the BEST spatulas I've ever used (and I need to get a couple more), and I love the glass mixing bowls (can't remember their official name). The glass bowls are perfect for those doll cakes everyone loves. icon_wink.gif

lilyanddayne Posted 27 Jun 2008 , 9:28pm
post #5 of 7

The bowls are called batter bowls. The smart chopper is awesome, the spatulas, the paring knives, the stoneware definately get stoneware!!My MIL sells Pampered Chef so I get alot too. She has alot of the decorative serving pieces that are nice. The cookware is very nice but way more than $160.
The knives are good, and oh yeah the CHILLZANI, it's a deviled egg tray on one side and a compartment dish on the other flipped over, it has a center core that goes in the freezer and it keeps your dish cool for hours. I could go on for hours about all the gadgets she has but I personally like the practical pieces and not the "clutter" of gadgets!

kbarr Posted 27 Jun 2008 , 9:59pm
post #6 of 7

I like the quick stir pitchers.

KASCARLETT Posted 27 Jun 2008 , 10:39pm
post #7 of 7

THE ICE CREAM SCOOP IS AWESOME!!

I have the small batter bowl and LOVE it; I love the oval baker, the rectangle baker, the chopper, the bamboo spoons, the dough scoops (I forgot what PC calls them, but they come in 2 or 3 different sizes - I have 2 sizes and they are great for cookies, putting muffin batter in the tins), the spatulas (or course) the 4 bowl set (2 bowls and 2 stainers that fit together - they are awesome!).....I love Pampered Chef!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%