Pampered Chef Shopping Spree!

Lounge By Parable Updated 27 Jun 2008 , 10:39pm by KASCARLETT

Parable Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Parable Posted 21 Jun 2008 , 2:53am
post #1 of 7

My sister just gave me several pampered chef serving items as a gift, that I will never use. (Long story). Anyhow, I went to the website and the stuff totaled $160.00. icon_surprised.gif

Sooooo, if I am able to exchange I have a wish list all ready.....but it doesn't come up to the total $160.00. So I was wondering what everyone else loves from Pampered Chef that you can't live without and why.

6 replies
Amia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amia Posted 21 Jun 2008 , 3:00am
post #2 of 7

If you like stencils or have an airbrush, they have a stencil set that looks pretty awesome. I've been wanting to get it, myself.

https://www.pamperedchef.com/ordering/prod_details.tpc?prodId=15512&catId=122&parentCatId=122&outletSubCat=&viewAllOutlet=

Mencked Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mencked Posted 22 Jun 2008 , 3:48am
post #3 of 7

The 1/4 cup liquid measuring cup comes in so handy for measuring extra oil or extracts--it's slanted and easy to read and you can never have enough spatulas and if you don't have the chopper, you must get one!!!

emrldsky Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emrldsky Posted 23 Jun 2008 , 1:20pm
post #4 of 7

I used to be a PC consultant, so I have a LOT of things that I might not use anymore.

But, the mix n' scrapers are the BEST spatulas I've ever used (and I need to get a couple more), and I love the glass mixing bowls (can't remember their official name). The glass bowls are perfect for those doll cakes everyone loves. icon_wink.gif

lilyanddayne Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lilyanddayne Posted 27 Jun 2008 , 9:28pm
post #5 of 7

The bowls are called batter bowls. The smart chopper is awesome, the spatulas, the paring knives, the stoneware definately get stoneware!!My MIL sells Pampered Chef so I get alot too. She has alot of the decorative serving pieces that are nice. The cookware is very nice but way more than $160.
The knives are good, and oh yeah the CHILLZANI, it's a deviled egg tray on one side and a compartment dish on the other flipped over, it has a center core that goes in the freezer and it keeps your dish cool for hours. I could go on for hours about all the gadgets she has but I personally like the practical pieces and not the "clutter" of gadgets!

kbarr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kbarr Posted 27 Jun 2008 , 9:59pm
post #6 of 7

I like the quick stir pitchers.

KASCARLETT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KASCARLETT Posted 27 Jun 2008 , 10:39pm
post #7 of 7

THE ICE CREAM SCOOP IS AWESOME!!

I have the small batter bowl and LOVE it; I love the oval baker, the rectangle baker, the chopper, the bamboo spoons, the dough scoops (I forgot what PC calls them, but they come in 2 or 3 different sizes - I have 2 sizes and they are great for cookies, putting muffin batter in the tins), the spatulas (or course) the 4 bowl set (2 bowls and 2 stainers that fit together - they are awesome!).....I love Pampered Chef!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%