Cupcake Break-Up Drama

Decorating By ElPasoSunshine Updated 21 Jun 2008 , 9:53am by Limpy

ElPasoSunshine Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ElPasoSunshine Posted 21 Jun 2008 , 1:31am
post #1 of 11

Out of all days, today that I have 60 cupcakes to bake, I break up with my boyfriend. I need motivation. I was feeling overwhelmed and now I'm panicing because I cant seem to get started. To top it all off I'm trying a new recipe and I'm feeling really unsure. I need some cheering up. I hope this recipe works. I was going to try the Magnolia street cupcake recipe, bought all the stuff, but icon_cry.gif . Anyway pray for me girls. I need this cupcake tower to look good, could mean future business.

10 replies
-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 21 Jun 2008 , 1:55am
post #2 of 11

Baby Sugar! Tough day for you.

Hope all your cupcakes are easy and beautiful.

(((Big Hug)))

charlieinMO Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
charlieinMO Posted 21 Jun 2008 , 2:27am
post #3 of 11

Hang in there! Maybe baking those cupcakes will help keep your mind busy for a little while! Good luck and let us know how the new recipe turns out!!

((Hugs))

foxymomma521 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
foxymomma521 Posted 21 Jun 2008 , 2:37am
post #4 of 11

Oh I'm sorry, that's so sad! Just put on your I-pod and rock out while you bake!! That always makes me feel better! Good Luck!

cdavis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cdavis Posted 21 Jun 2008 , 2:54am
post #5 of 11

Keep in mind that Martha Stewart and Paula Deen both became famous after their divorces. Hang in there and get it done. Big Hugs. icon_biggrin.gif

lindy01 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lindy01 Posted 21 Jun 2008 , 3:04am
post #6 of 11

cake therapy works wonders! its amazing what you can create. i had a lady phone me the other day saying she hated one of the cakes i made her, but she didnt say any thing when she picked it up, instead she phones me 3 days later to complain!!! some people i tell yah! she an't getting a refund thats for sure. so i had to prove to my self after she was so grumpy, that i can do any thing, and made this fantastic 3 d tigger cake, i was so happy with it no one in my family wanted to cut him up.
hang in there ((HUGS))

Melvira Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Melvira Posted 21 Jun 2008 , 3:06am
post #7 of 11

Man, that's a tough one! But... be strong, focus on those cupcakes, and let your creativity be the outlet for your emotions! Let all the energy that would be going into being sad or disappointed turn into positive energy that makes some amazing looking cuppies!! YOU GO GIRL!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

lindy01 Posted 21 Jun 2008 , 3:07am
post #8 of 11

cake therapy works wonders! its amazing what you can create. i had a lady phone me the other day saying she hated one of the cakes i made her, but she didnt say any thing when she picked it up, instead she phones me 3 days later to complain!!! some people i tell yah! she an't getting a refund thats for sure. so i had to prove to my self after she was so grumpy, that i can do any thing, and made this fantastic 3 d tigger cake, i was so happy with it no one in my family wanted to cut him up.
hang in there ((HUGS))

lindy01 Posted 21 Jun 2008 , 8:15am
post #9 of 11

woops didnt mean to post that twice. sorry

Children Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Children Posted 21 Jun 2008 , 9:22am
post #10 of 11

Let me first say I'm sorry your having a rough time. This is what helps me when I am having a bad day...it CAN"T hurt.

Turn on the oven, put in your ipod, get a pepsi and some chocolate........then when your all done with those fabulous cupcakes you look up and say out loud to yourself.....THIS is how good I am. I felt like crap and still put out amazing cupcakes......then sit back and let the business from them pour in. THAT'S HOW GOOD YOU ARE!!!!

Chin up. icon_wink.gif

Limpy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Limpy Posted 21 Jun 2008 , 9:53am
post #11 of 11

As in the previous post, put on your favourite cd & bake away. As my grandmother used to say, some days you're the pigeon,some days you're the statue. Make this YOUR day.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%