Best Place To Buy Cake Pans And Boards?

Decorating By chelley325 Updated 30 Jun 2014 , 1:26am by mario_1969

chelley325 Posted 20 Jun 2008 , 8:57pm
post #1 of 9

I am starting to build my inventory of pans and boards and wanted to know where you all thought was the best place to purchase supplies from. Thanks again! icon_smile.gif

8 replies
tlreetz Posted 20 Jun 2008 , 9:06pm
post #2 of 9

B & G Paper is the best place for cardboard rounds and boxes. I buy pans at Micheals with 40-50% off coupons and on Ebay!

Kiddiekakes Posted 20 Jun 2008 , 9:06pm
post #3 of 9

Well it depends on whether you want to buy locally or if you are open to purchasing online...There are many great online places like Globalsugarart.com and countrykitchens.com that sell good products for reasonable prices.If locally is where you prefer to buy then you can google local businesses to find any cake decorating stores.Michael's craftstore and Hobby Lobby and Joann's also sell cake decorating supplies for the beginner but if you want or would like some better made products the online stores are best!!!

MacsMom Posted 20 Jun 2008 , 9:07pm
post #4 of 9

Best prices on pans is www.fondantsource.com (and many other supplies).
Fast shipping and their customer service is the bomb. They have have the best price on LoRann.

I've started buying Fat Daddio because I can't tell a difference at all between them and Magic Line, and FD is less expensive. I use Bake Even strips so perhaps that's why I can't detect a difference.

I also love www.IntoTheOven.com for prices (cheapest First Impression molds) and fast shipping.

MacsMom Posted 20 Jun 2008 , 9:16pm
post #5 of 9

Okay, now THAT is flipping annoying! If I find better prices somewhere I'm going to tell everyone I know about it!

I respect GSA of course, but I have to penny-pinch. I'm sorry,
but www. f on d an t S our ce .com has better prices on pans.

jessfmaldonado Posted 20 Jun 2008 , 9:23pm
post #6 of 9

(fondantsource . com) also gives a 10% discount to Cake Central members. Just type cakecentral in the coupon code line!!!!! They are the best!!!

gottabakenow Posted 20 Jun 2008 , 9:38pm
post #7 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddiekakes

There are many great online places like Globalsugarart.com and countrykitchens.com that sell good products for reasonable prices.

are you talking about www.countrykitchensa.com ?

MacsMom Posted 20 Jun 2008 , 10:44pm
post #8 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessfmaldonado

(fondantsource . com) also gives a 10% discount to Cake Central members. Just type cakecentral in the coupon code line!!!!! They are the best!!!

How did I not know that?? Thanks icon_biggrin.gif

mario_1969 Posted 30 Jun 2014 , 1:26am
post #9 of 9

in case you guys are interested, 

Selling off Cake Decorating supplies etc...  due to health reasons...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/CakeDecoratingStuffFORSALE/

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%