Brite White?

Decorating By rxwoman Updated 22 Jun 2008 , 12:09am by JanH

rxwoman Posted 20 Jun 2008 , 8:29pm
post #1 of 4

Hi, is there such a product known as brite white? It is something that can be added to buttercream icing to add more volume to it. Or is there something similar that can be used?

3 replies
Texas_Rose Posted 20 Jun 2008 , 8:51pm
post #2 of 4

Wilton makes a white icing color that can be added to buttercream to make it whiter. It doesn't add any real volume to it, just changes the color a bit.

Also, you can add a very small amount of violet icing color to buttercream to make it look whiter.

puzzlegut Posted 21 Jun 2008 , 8:57pm
post #3 of 4

There's a product called Brite White icing base. Here's a description of one that you can buy through

Snow White Base -
America's finest base to make Holland cream or fluffy icing for filling pastries or cake work. High emulsification enables 15-20% more aeration, resulting in greater volume and smoother taste.

JanH Posted 22 Jun 2008 , 12:09am
post #4 of 4

Quote by @%username% on %date%