Tim Hortons Theme Cake Help

Decorating By ontariomom Updated 20 Jun 2008 , 10:35pm by JulieB

ontariomom Posted 20 Jun 2008 , 7:40pm
post #1 of 7

Hi I have an order for next Friday and they want a Tim Hortons theme cake. For those who dont tknow what Tim Hortons is its a very popular canadian coffee shop. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

PS it will be an 8 inch double layer square cake.

6 replies
DuckyChickenLady Posted 20 Jun 2008 , 7:44pm
post #2 of 7

I know this might be hard...but is there any way you could make it into a box of timbits? And literally put real timbits on the top of it?
I love TIMMIES! icon_biggrin.gif

foxymomma521 Posted 20 Jun 2008 , 7:45pm
post #3 of 7

Is it for a birthday? Maybe you could write the birthday person's name in the red oval, like the logo? Ice it brown? Make a fondant plaque coffee cup?

aswartzw Posted 20 Jun 2008 , 8:00pm
post #4 of 7

You could make an array of donuts, muffins, bagels, timbits, etc. out of gumpaste with a coffee cup scattered on top. I just got one of their free iced coffees yesterday.... icon_razz.gif

ontariomom Posted 20 Jun 2008 , 10:13pm
post #5 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxymomma521

Is it for a birthday? Maybe you could write the birthday person's name in the red oval, like the logo? Ice it brown? Make a fondant plaque coffee cup?

Yes its for a birthday,I was thinking along that line too.Thanks

ontariomom Posted 20 Jun 2008 , 10:14pm
post #6 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by aswartzw

You could make an array of donuts, muffins, bagels, timbits, etc. out of gumpaste with a coffee cup scattered on top. I just got one of their free iced coffees yesterday.... icon_razz.gif

I love this idea...thanks!

JulieB Posted 20 Jun 2008 , 10:35pm
post #7 of 7

Can't wait to see that cak.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%