After The Day Job, How Many Cakes Do You Schedule A Week?

Decorating By Maria_Campos Updated 26 Jun 2008 , 7:28pm by Maria_Campos

Maria_Campos Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Maria_Campos Posted 21 Jun 2008 , 2:35am
post #31 of 34

I just read to my DH what you guys wrote, and he was like wow how do they do that!!!! icon_eek.gif

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 26 Jun 2008 , 6:12pm
post #32 of 34

wow sunlover!!! You sure are a go-getter! when I have a wedding cake (I will only book one per weekend) I cross off Thursday, Friday, AND Saturday as booked. So I can do all the baking on Thursday (wedding cakes generally involve many more cakes than birthday cakes....generally) decorate on Friday, then deliver and collapse on Saturday. I can't imaging having cakes to do on thursday and friday before a wedding!! yikes!

sunlover00 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sunlover00 Posted 26 Jun 2008 , 7:18pm
post #33 of 34

Hey guys, this is a good reason not to overbook yourself.....after all that I have going on this week, my mother fell and broke her andle and leg and the other side's foot!!! She just got out of surgery and I cannot be there because of the cakes.

THEN my mother-in-law passed away this morning! I cannot be with them either; they are about 1.5 hr drive from here. DH left and I am here. icon_cry.gif

PLUS, I am now getting out of state family staying the night with us tonight and tomorrow! OMG What am I going to do!!!!!!!!! icon_eek.gif

Maria_Campos Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Maria_Campos Posted 26 Jun 2008 , 7:28pm
post #34 of 34

I am SOOO sorry for your lose, how many cakes do you have to do?
At times like this prayer works wonders.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%