Prayers Needed For A Little Girl And Her Family

Lounge By tobycat Updated 26 Jun 2008 , 12:10pm by fmcmulle

tobycat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tobycat Posted 20 Jun 2008 , 4:19am
post #1 of 9

I don't know this little girl personally, but she's the niece of a member of our church. Sadie Grace is about 3. She was kicked in the face by her grandmother's horse. All the bones in her face are broken. The back of her head was crushed when she fell. They performed surgery and had to remove the parts of her brain that control movement, eyesight, and talking. This just happened yesterday 6/18. I have a 2 and 5 year old, and my heart just sank when I heard about this. Prayers for this little girl and her family (and specifically her 6-year old brother who witnessed the event) are desperately needed.

8 replies
MnSnow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MnSnow Posted 20 Jun 2008 , 11:56am
post #2 of 9

How tragic!
Sending hugs to the children and prayers to the family and friends

VannaD Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
VannaD Posted 20 Jun 2008 , 7:41pm
post #3 of 9

what an awful story, they're in my prayers.

Meemawfish Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Meemawfish Posted 20 Jun 2008 , 8:14pm
post #4 of 9

I am so sorry to hear this. Our children are what keep us going and a true gift from God. I will gladly pray for her and her family. ((((BIG HUGS)))

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 21 Jun 2008 , 12:59am
post #5 of 9

Oh my gosh, I want to cry because I just love kids and couldn't imagine this happening to one of my own. I'll pray for the family and will pass this on.

dragonflydreams Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dragonflydreams Posted 21 Jun 2008 , 1:32am
post #6 of 9

. . . lifting this entire family up in prayer . . . may God be very, very close in this desperate time of need . . .

lardbutt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lardbutt Posted 25 Jun 2008 , 7:03pm
post #7 of 9

Praying for Grace and her family! Such a sad situation! I'm sure the G'ma feels terrible.

Dordee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dordee Posted 26 Jun 2008 , 6:07am
post #8 of 9

Just said a prayer for Grace and her family. I have a 6 yr old and we raise horses and I am always somewhat fearful of him being around them. I have tried to cram it into his head since he has been able to walk to stay out from behind the horses but as we all know small children don't always listen. I am just so sorry for her. I pray God will be with her and her family.

fmcmulle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fmcmulle Posted 26 Jun 2008 , 12:10pm
post #9 of 9

I will keep Grace and her family in my prayers. I can't imagine how hard this must be for everyone involved. What a tragic accident. Please keep us updated on her recovery.
Faye

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%