Cookie Packaging

Baking By ann925 Updated 23 Jun 2008 , 1:15pm by deetmar

ann925 Posted 20 Jun 2008 , 2:08am
post #1 of 5

I'm doing a cupcake theme with cookies for everyone to take home. Where can I find a cute package for the cookies that will match? I would really like to find a cupcake one or a birthday themed one? Thanks

4 replies
lardbutt Posted 20 Jun 2008 , 2:12am
post #2 of 5

I don't make cookies........yet, but can't you use the celophane(sp?) bags they sell at Party City? They have them to match almost anything. You know the ones that hang with all the different party themed plates and stuff.

HTH, MessyBaker

kimsmom Posted 20 Jun 2008 , 3:00am
post #3 of 5

Make a fold over hang tag out of decorative paper, and staple it to the top of each cookie bag. Check the scrapbooking section of craft stores as they have birthday paper, and maybe some others you can use.

cakegal Posted 20 Jun 2008 , 11:48am
post #4 of 5

you could use cello bags....but.... use either party napkins or wrapping paper that matches...cut circles with a pair of fancy scrapping scissors a bit bigger than your cookie, to sit on, so the design of the circle shows, and then bag and tag them. Use curly ribbon colors to match...and I think that would look cute. Hope this helps you out.

deetmar Posted 23 Jun 2008 , 1:15pm
post #5 of 5

Cakegal, that was a great idea with the napkins, I would have never thought of that.

I did wedding dress cookies for wedding favors this weekend, it would have looked nice. I put them in the cello bags, printed the Bride & Grooms names, and the wedding date off on scrapbooking paper, used a decorative punch under the names and then stapled it to the bags. It turned out really cute.

I think the napkin would have made it just that much prettier.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%